am i in a good place right now? (1 Viewer)

mar101

HSC
I've memorized all my advanced english essays (which I know may not be the best method but i've been doing it since year 10 and i'm a top english student at a top 20's school doing extension 2.... and its too late to learn another way now lol!). I've practiced two paper 2's and I'm currently in the process of memorizing my creative. I've practiced 2 language papers and 1 AOS essay.

With 3 days to go after today I'm just going to keep doing more english and maybe a bit of maths (maths is my next exam after english so i've got a bit of time).

Is this a good place? I'm aiming for an atar of 92+

Let's discuss our 'places' right now!

Randox

HSC
N/A
God damn i envy you. Im going ok. memorised 2 essays and the creative writing.

mar101

HSC
okay thanks guys! i'm going to do two more paper 2's today and 2 paper 1's as well as memorise my creative- that's the dream! i'll let you know

mar101

HSC
that's pretty good randox! you still have 3 days to memorise 2 essays and practise!

mar101

HSC
Wow that's great , how many words on each essay did you remember?
a little more than 1000- probably about 1200 because i want to have some flexible analysis depending on the question

JBee

HSC
I've memorized all my advanced english essays (which I know may not be the best method but i've been doing it since year 10 and i'm a top english student at a top 20's school doing extension 2.... and its too late to learn another way now lol!). I've practiced two paper 2's and I'm currently in the process of memorizing my creative. I've practiced 2 language papers and 1 AOS essay.

With 3 days to go after today I'm just going to keep doing more english and maybe a bit of maths (maths is my next exam after english so i've got a bit of time).

Is this a good place? I'm aiming for an atar of 92+

Let's discuss our 'places' right now!
Yeah I'm basically in exactly the same situation as you haha, and I feel as prepared as I can I guess... So that means I think you are too! Good Luck :)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I've only remember my belonging creative and essay, but the other shouldn't be hard, coz i remembered them for trials anyway.

mar101

HSC
I've only remember my belonging creative and essay, but the other shouldn't be hard, coz i remembered them for trials anyway.
yeah the modules essays were pretty easy to memorise because they were just sooo done. but i've changed both my belonging texts so its taking a while to get that memorised well :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)