am i the only 1 fked for tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
Lol same, I am so fucked. I'm at that point where I've kinda accepted my fate and am just playing hearthstone. There's not much we can do at this point anyway.. gg wp

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Lol same, I am so fucked. I'm at that point where I've kinda accepted my fate and am just playing hearthstone. There's not much we can do at this point anyway.. gg wp
Hsc down the drain?

screwuhsc

HSC
thank god im not the only one ahhaahh

QZP

HSC
The notion that individual fate is dictated by divine intervention as asserted by selinaxo is reinforced through Hamlet's high modality assertion that "there's a divinity that shapes our end", thus declaring the insignificance of human action.

IM READY YO!!!!!

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
The notion that individual fate is dictated by divine intervention as asserted by selinaxo is reinforced through Hamlet's high modality assertion that "there's a divinity that shapes our end", thus declaring the insignificance of human action.

IM READY YO!!!!!
Change 'assertion' and this is 20/20*

*According to my personal marking, not according to the HSC marking criteria.

Reactions: QZP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)