Amateur experimentation (1 Viewer)

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
like yeah! i was thinking of getting back to it in the next couple of days :)
and also id like to experiment with my body too....hmmm....
spiritual/physical/mental strenght are all going to be tested soon :) (scientifically ofcourse :D) )

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
well noone realli has enuf money for a nice backyard setup.. i mean for lik electronics yes.. but if u try chemical.. ure neightbours might call the terrorist hotline

wait till ure in uni.. lots of wicked equipment and ull get a Hons in science :)

G

Gavvvvvin

I have a microscope designed for children under 5....does that count? :cool:

Researcher88

HSC
I am talking about a small lab where you can observe and carry out experiments not producing large amounts of chemical compounds. I am thinking of getting a light microscope that will be nice in a lab.
I think a chem. lab won’t be that expensive. Think about the people who go out all the time they spend about 100+ a week! But getting some beakers and flasks in small amounts won’t disturb your savings.

Last edited:

MoNNiE

HSC
Researcher88 said:
I am talking about a small lab where you can observe and carry out experiments not producing large amounts of chemical compounds. I am thinking of getting a light microscope that will be nice in a lab.
I think a chem. lab won’t be that expensive. Think about the people who go out all the time they spend about 100+ a week! But getting some beakers and flasks in small amounts won’t disturb your savings.
when i was a kid i use to have a little set up in the garage to play around with electronics or nething that tickled my desire to investigate... :p
sad..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)