Amazing RAce! (2 Viewers)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
lol how would i know?

well we can always go from the past TAR 4 aired on the week of the finale so expect us to see it 2-3 months later. so around september.

either that or we get it with a short delay.
you know alot about tv stuff :p
and we seem to watch similar reality shows... so... yeh!

how many seasons do you think survivior will go on for?

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Originally posted by Orange Juice
you know alot about tv stuff :p
and we seem to watch similar reality shows... so... yeh!

how many seasons do you think survivior will go on for?
survivor is signed up to do seasons 9 and 10. After that its up to burnett to sign up for more. I think he may just concentrate on the Apprentice an leave CBS to either continue survivor without him or sell it off to other networks.

KfWang

you know where i want to see them go??

1) Afghanistan
2) Iraq
3) The Bermuda Triangle
4) Somalia

wouldnt that make for an interesting season?... and they can start off with like 100 couples.. and at the end only 2 or 3 will make it to the finish... now that would be exciting

routemarker

HSC
haha 100 couples, how the heck would they be able to afford that and to portray each tem doing everything? this season is one team less than last year 11 teams of 2 instead of 12

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by KfWang
you know where i want to see them go??

1) Afghanistan
2) Iraq
3) The Bermuda Triangle
4) Somalia

wouldnt that make for an interesting season?... and they can start off with like 100 couples.. and at the end only 2 or 3 will make it to the finish... now that would be exciting

how about some inhospitable place like Redfern and Antarctica

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
chuck in checnya, bangladesh and kashmir ... the perfect ar!

KfWang

all good places to send them to really get fired up :):)

and they wouldnt have to show the 100 couples.. just the surviving 10 or something... anyway they can have an episode dedicated to those who didnt make it..

actually.. Survivor should put a twist like that as well.. instead of making a big deal out of a minisule shark bite.. they should just dump 30 people into shark infested waters and come back 2 days later, and the one with the least bites/scars wins... that would really be surviving...

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
But would the checkpoints be on those races military bases? "Welcome to Baghdad Airport, unfortunately you are the last team to arrive so we have to leave you here with no money to get back home"

Kuya

hmMz.. does anyone remember the episonde where the fireman/policeman duo got detained in africa?? lol i couldnt stop lafing..

Seabiscuit

HSC
argh i'm so annoyed with these non-elimination rounds! The teams i hate always come last in non-elimination rounds! :(

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
routemarker aka mister reality tv man: when is the next series of the amazing race coming back on? i was hooked on the last couple of series, the late night timeslot suited my last minute assignment-doing schedule

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Isnt it still going on Sunday mornings?

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by johnson
routemarker aka mister reality tv man: when is the next series of the amazing race coming back on? i was hooked on the last couple of series, the late night timeslot suited my last minute assignment-doing schedule
lol i already said a couple of pages back, i suspect the season will be shown in september in the usual 2 eps a week format but youll have to avoid online reality sites to not get spoiled or you could just download them, The Season begins on july 6th in the US/Canada.

Good news CBS has Signed up for The Amazing Race 6 and have already found its cast. I think they were impressed with the way TAR 5 turned out. Should be the best season yet!

now no more askin for when TAR comes, its a loong way away. the Teams will be revealed in june on www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race5

KfWang

Originally posted by Xayma
But would the checkpoints be on those races military bases? "Welcome to Baghdad Airport, unfortunately you are the last team to arrive so we have to leave you here with no money to get back home"
nuh.. it should be like:
"Welcome to Baghdad airport, unfortunately you are the last team to arrive. We will give you a choice. We have five dollars on the table here, enough to buy some bullets, or a sign. The bullets you buywill be given to the next marine trigger-happy soilder you see, and they will shoot you. The sign says "I love nude Iraqi prisoners" and you wil be forced to march through the streets with it. Good luck..."

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)