Amelie (1 Viewer)

mind_body_soul

HSC
is anyone using amelie as an imaginative related text? if so, what techniques would you say are used and what else have you found?

Lil Clutch

HSC
hey hey, i did amelie as one of my texts, and used it for all my assessment tasks and hsc etc. if you want a copy of my analysis, ill email it to you. im already emailing it to another girl cos she wanted help, and thats jsut to let you know that you probably wont be the only one with it, so use it as a guide (dont want to get you guys in trouble)

but quickly, take advantage of the fact that its a film! soo filmic techniques, including:

constant close angle camera shots of Amelie's face which show her ever-chaning facial expressions- indicates the progression of Amelie's emotional jouney towards contentment, etc. (purpose of her ij, so she's fulfilling it)

the voice over/narration-assists audience's journey, allows us to delve into Amelie's imagination.Amelie's inner thoughts and feelings as well as those of the minor characters are outwardly/explicitly presented to us.

special filmic effects such as Amelie morphing into water- indicates her active imagination and this blurring of the line between the real and imaginery asserts the importance of imagination in everyday life.

theres more in my analysis. but i hope you watch the film more than once and pick up on these techniques, and most importantly relate them back to the i.j.

good luck.

black--e

HSC
Hey there,
I'm desperately looking for help with amelie for my hsc text...so if you could help me that would be really appreciated.
my email is kthomson90@hotmail.com
thanks...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)