• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

America Bleeds/Burns/Drowns (2 Viewers)

MajinR

Procrastination Master
HSC
maybe its just the media exaggerating everything...they dont show the daily turmoil that happens all over the world, but if theres a wild thunderstorm in the US you can bet ur life itll be all over the news...

oh and i hope bush just gets the hell out of office...if he/cheney gets voted back in again...then... well...

*sigh

nwatts

HSC
Well, kangaroo, what would you say to those Christians who suggest that "the great chastisement" (as you've put it) comes after "the second coming of Jesus"? How does your descriptions of things to come work, then?

Also, why hasn't the Netherlands been bombed a thousand times over - the crazyed Dutch are far more immoral than Americans. How does that work?

nwatts

HSC
kangaroo said:
It tells us in Revelations that God's seven bowls of anger will be poured over the Earth first. Then Jesus will come back for God's faithful remnant.
Yes, and have you read the rest of the New Testament?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
CAN A MOD PLEASE BAN THIS TROLL.

He cannot be allowed to hide behind the cover of religion any longer.

nwatts

HSC
Deus said:
CAN A MOD PLEASE BAN THIS TROLL.

He cannot be allowed to hide behind the cover of religion any longer.
Don't ban him yet. He doesn't know enough about the Bible to be preaching it so overtly. I want to rip him apart first.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
can we actually all ignore kangaroo... seriously it ruins every thread he posts in

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Damage Inc. said:
Hmmm...how about the Iraqi guy who is standing next to the rubble that was his house after an American patriot missile blew the fuck out of it? Where's the news story on it?
Showing sympathy for Americans does not mean you are lessening the suffering of others. Rather it is called having compassion. Your compassion is obviously mediated by your socio-poltical lense which I feel is quite sad.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
kangaroo said:
Yes America is suffering from these disasters, because they in comparion to other nations have accepted, allowed and practised the most sin ever imaginable. There are literally millions of different types. This is only being allowed by God our Father. IF HE WANTED TO STRIKE THE EARTH, WE WOULD ALL FEEL IT. Unfortunately it is only going to get much more severe as we fast approach the end times, before Jesus returns. The great chastisement will soon begin, this will include literally billions of natural disasters simulataneoulsy around the world of magnitude never imagined, wars, civil unrest, hate killings, martial law, so so much death and pain. The only ones to survive will be God's faithful remnant, who will have been protected and they will enjoy the new Earth. All this must happen to cleanse the world of sin, and for the second coming of Jesus.
Great, as long as all that crazy shit is contained to Americas' borders, I guess we will have interesting stuff in the news to read about. :p

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Z_Nizzle said:
You cheer the death of innocent iraqi civilians under occupational forces?
No I don't. I don't cheer for it.

Unlike you who cheers for the death of US citzens. Many of whom who do not support the war. You cheer for their death simply based on their nationality. I don't think many people anywhere in the world would be happy at the loss of civilian life in Iraq or be all for it. Unlike you who seems to support the killing of US citizens by a bushfire.

Z_Nizzle

HSC
erawamai said:
No I don't. I don't cheer for it.

Unlike you who cheers for the death of US citzens.
No just ultra consevatives...."I sure hope so" was a spontaneous response, but people like Alex Jones are good for the world. :)

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Z_Nizzle said:
No just ultra consevatives...."I sure hope so" was a spontaneous response, but people like Alex Jones are good for the world. :)
The ultra consevative make up a majority. Pro-war right wingers rule over left anyday in America.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Z_Nizzle said:
Bush's approval rating is not good. The tide of public opinion in the US is turning.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Z_Nizzle said:
that does not really make a difference when the electoral colleges are in your favour.
If there was a presidential election today Bush would not win. IMO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)