• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

American Football Thread (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I think there needs to be one.

NCAA: Go North Carolina - Chapel Hill (since I'm taking a semester exchange there next year)
NFL: Go Panthers (since they're from North Carolina, where I'm taking a semester exchange))

Random_87

HSC
N/A
There was one before.... but nobody posted in it except me, lol. Go Seattle Seahawks! 3-2 at the moment, hoping to make it 4-2 this weekend against the Texans.... ah well, we'll see.

And at the moment the Seahawks are leading in yards made in offensive. IM SO PROUD OF MY BOYS :)

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
bscienceboi said:
You don't follow the team or the game?
Both, went to see an actual gridiron game and left by 1/2 time, srsly must b one of the most unexciting sports to watch live. And i just sorta lost interest after that...

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
AcStyle* said:
Both, went to see an actual gridiron game and left by 1/2 time, srsly must b one of the most unexciting sports to watch live. And i just sorta lost interest after that...
yep they arent the most intersting to watch...to many stoppages...its best to record the game and fast forward the broing bits:D

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i download the digirip off bittorrent. its just the highlights. takes 20 mins or so for the full game. quite a lot of fun to watch that way.
yay panthers won the last game :D

nickone2

HSC
NFL: Tennessee Titans - so far they're fucked at 2-5, looks like another injury-plagued year
NCAA: Purdue Boilermakers (don't really follow em, but i got a boilermakers jumper)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
chapel hill pulled off a great win last week. 7-5 against virginia. Bloody amzing considering CH scored their only touchdown a few mins into the game.

They're biiiig underdogs against miami this w/e though :( -20 point start or something for miami.
However i think itll be closer.

GO TAR HEELS!

Random_87

HSC
N/A
No. A great win by the hawks. Anybody else 'see' it?

Brilliant. Down by 7 at 10-3 against Dallas with both teams on a 4-2 record. With 2mins to go the seahawks start a drive and go 90 yards to score of a 1yd touch down throw to a rookie TE Hannam. The PAT is good.

The game is tied 10-10. The Dallas cowboys start a drive with less than a minute to go. They are at around the seahawks 48 when the pass is intercepted with 46 seconds left and returned 31 yards. from there, Josh Brown kicksa 50 yard FG and the Hawks win.

Amazing game.

Jimmy Pax

HSC
Yeah I seen some of the highlights for that game. I go for the Seahawks myself. Have done for a few years. There 5-2 now...I love it.

One of my friends goes for St Louis and their only 3-4. Mwhaha.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Yeah, stupid St Louis. I saw some of the wild card game last yaer when we lost to them in the playoffs. We should of won. Engram should of held on to the pass...

Oh well, its a new year and ive looked at the teams left to play for the hawks. They could very well go 11-5 or better :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)