American Idol 3 [Poll No. 2] (2 Viewers)

Who's your idol?

• Diana DeGarmo

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Fantasia Barrino

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • George Huff

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Jasmine Trias

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • John Stevens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • La Toya London

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Might as well make a new poll since i don't think the old one is going to be fixed.

1/2 of contestants are gone

go jasmine!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
yep yep.. jasmine all the way ! (and FINALLY she stopped with the stupid flower.. now watch her popularity rise)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i'm undecided

but so glad jasmine got rid of the flower

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
yeh better left on the dress, i think. just wearing it once in her hair was enough (its like we GET IT, your hawaiin OK !)

Seabiscuit

HSC
What was that thing she said about how if the flower is on one side of her head then she is single, and if its on the other side it means she has a boyfriend? I forgot which side was which. But if she was wearing it to show that she was single then she should stop being so desperate and get on with it!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by jm1234567890
she still has the flower, it was on her dress

but i think it is important as a trademark
lol i didn't see it there! better there, less noticable

i don't like trademark things that people try and make a trademark. like sara marie's ears on bb1 were just something she wore, guy's afro was just what his hair was like, but i think she wanted to make herself have a trademark
Originally posted by Seabiscuit
What was that thing she said about how if the flower is on one side of her head then she is single, and if its on the other side it means she has a boyfriend? I forgot which side was which. But if she was wearing it to show that she was single then she should stop being so desperate and get on with it!
yeah i can't remember the sides, but i think when she told the audience she was telling them it used to be on one side and now is on the other, hence she is taken

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by iambored

yeah i can't remember the sides, but i think when she told the audience she was telling them it used to be on one side and now is on the other, hence she is taken

other way round, signle now, taken b4 AI3, lol

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by jm1234567890
other way round, signle now, taken b4 AI3, lol
serious? i couldn't hear the tv properly and i must have heard it the other way lol

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Sifnt go for George :D

(BRING BACK JON PETER LEWIS! :p)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
who went on sunday?

and with the flower, i think its left side=taken, right side=single

and its kinda like her trademark, i mean it would be like guy shaving off the 'fro.

mingmong

i cant believe jennifer got booted on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she has one of the best voices in the competition. And to think jennifer, fantasia and latoya were the bottom three, come on thats rediculous. I personally dont like fantasia, her voice doesnt appeal to me but it is good- she can actually sing! I cant believe that fun john stevens is still in! how does he appeal to the audience at all? Do they seriously think he could sell records?

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
No.. he can't. Fantasia and La Toya are by far the best, and Jennifer... well, I won't express my feelings on that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)