• Total voters

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Minai
sif not George!
he's so gonna win now
Fantasia and La Toya have good voices, but in the end, they'll end up like what happend to Paulini

rumour

HSC
o.k. has anyone else noticed how Simon is always wearing the same black/greyish shirt????

I wonder why!!!!

rumour

HSC
Originally posted by natstar
maybe he likes the colour?
it's the same shirt all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maybe it's his uniform!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Originally posted by rumour
o.k. has anyone else noticed how Simon is always wearing the same black/greyish shirt????

I wonder why!!!!
omg YES !!!!!!!!! i SO notice that every single freakin' week.... wtf is up with that ? seriously. i wanna know >.< and paula's always injured somehow (must be all the old bones lol).. she was away from judging during auditions once, then final 12 she had a sling, then a bandage on her hand.. and her voice is really annoying =/ and randy's annoying too.. with all that *homie* talk.. eh. the aussie judges rawk =P

oh yeh and no way in hell is diana gonna win... she's got a good voice, but latoya's is better =) i predict: final 3 = jasmine, latoya, fantasia. winner = latoya. but GO JASMINE !! and someone said something about AI3 being racist.. i dont think so, cos america is hugely populated w/ african-americans so they are WAY more tolerant of black people than australians are (i.e, paulini) =/

Last edited:

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by rumour

I wonder why!!!!
It is his trademark.

Seabiscuit

HSC
Originally posted by Survivor39
It is his trademark.
Oh no i hope not.. otherwise there will be hundreds of people walking around in old grey shirts.. like that bloody afro!

ay_caramba

Crazily Sane.
HSC
aawww george got kicked off today!! *sniff*
i wanted him to win..he was cool. :(

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
damn that..George was the coolest person left on that show

I respect that La Toya and Fantasia have good voices, but I just think they're a bit boring and cliched

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Originally posted by Annegelic
and someone said something about AI3 being racist.. i dont think so, cos america is hugely populated w/ african-americans so they are WAY more tolerant of black people than australians are (i.e, paulini) =/

I just need to point out how totally ludicrous, and unsupported that statement is. That the US is largely populated with african americans, does not make them any more tolerant than other countries, including Australia. There is no legitimacy to that assumption - and that comment with Paulini - fucking stupid.

And in terms of American Idol, I dont really care who wins. They are all fantastic singers, but I'm really not a fan of any of these people.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I thought both george and jasmine were very boring and generic tonight, don't know what they're like usually as I don't watch it (was just channel surfing while eating dinner), but I didn't think either of them were very good at all

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by glycerine
I thought both george and jasmine were very boring and generic tonight, don't know what they're like usually as I don't watch it (was just channel surfing while eating dinner), but I didn't think either of them were very good at all
George is usually much livelier and entertaining

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by Trigger189
I just need to point out how totally ludicrous, and unsupported that statement is. That the US is largely populated with african americans, does not make them any more tolerant than other countries, including Australia. There is no legitimacy to that assumption - and that comment with Paulini - fucking stupid.

And in terms of American Idol, I dont really care who wins. They are all fantastic singers, but I'm really not a fan of any of these people.

the racist thingy came up when elton john said it was racist when jon stevens got voted out

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by Minai
George is usually much livelier and entertaining
ah, okay. because, i mean, they both obviously had good voices and all, but... well, i think simon said jasmine's performance was "pleasant"? and that's how i saw both of them tonight. i didn't see diana, but i did see fantasia and la toya, and although i wouldn't rush out and buy their music, they had more stage presence and vitality. i think i actually saw diana and fantasia yonks ago, like when they were deciding the final 12, and fantasia reminded me of paulini (who i believe is a much better performer than guy and shannon).
obviously, i'm bored :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yes the racist thing is bs - look at how many black people were in the final 7?

i like them as well but don't like one of them in particular

and i wish george ddint go as he had a great personality

MouNtY

Well while we're on the topic of idol...lol...who is going to the Australian Idol Auditions?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
bOo i wanted george to stay...
..anyway i know a couple of ppl going to audition ...hopefully they'll make it through *crosses fingers*
-i'd never line up for sOo long... though i guess if you really want it you'll do anything :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)