American Idol 4 (2 Viewers)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
I knew Vonzell wouldn't be in the final. Gives it away in the ads.

Here

Banned
HSC
I never really liked bo, he reminds me too much of those early 90s grunge/heavy metal rockers and i hate heavy metal.

i hope carrie wins.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Omg Vonzell was so fab last night. Her personality really came out when she went back to her home town. Carrie seems duller then a loaf of bread though. She has a great voice but no personality or stage presence.

I thought it was really stupid how they sang together at the end. I mean that was Vonzels moment and they were singing in a group.

Bo to win. He takes risks and he was deffinetly the best last night.

0Jade0

HSC
Here said:
I never really liked bo, he reminds me too much of those early 90s grunge/heavy metal rockers and i hate heavy metal.

i hope carrie wins.

Bo? Heavy metal?

Here

Banned
HSC
0Jade0 said:
Bo? Heavy metal?

Looks like that is. Of course he doesnt sing heavy metal on the show. Just search for photos of band members from heavy metal bands like metallica, guns and roses etc and you'll see what i mean.

A few episodes ago he said himself that he was a big fan of metallica.

0Jade0

HSC
He has long hair..... Not even metallica has long hair now. Maybe you are thinking of the 'hair' bands that were big in the 80s.

I'm a fan of metallica too, that doesn't mean anything. Bo also sang lynard skynard, that def. isn't metal.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
0Jade0 said:
Christian rock? what an oxymoron.
not really

think

3 doors down
chad kruger
lifehouse

you know what, especially chad kruger.

etc.

0Jade0

HSC
I know there are christian 'rock' bands... (and punk HA!) But this isn't real rock music. It is just formulated for the religious right to feel comfortable about their kids listening to the 'devils music'.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
0Jade0 said:
I know there are christian 'rock' bands... (and punk HA!) But this isn't real rock music. It is just formulated for the religious right to feel comfortable about their kids listening to the 'devils music'.
well i was comparing bo to christian rock icons. i'm kinda over this conversation it went off tangent. nice to know your opinion :)

payafee

HSC
we shouldn't decide who wins based on race or image. the best singer and performer should win, and that's Carrie.

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
The best singer in the comp. is by far Bo. He has continually outperformed everyone, week in, week out. He has very good variety, and pulling that stunt where he sang solo without the band, that was unreal, would clinch the title if it were up to me. That said, the whole "sweet white girl" aspect might come into play unfortunately, and that's where Carrie might collect her votes and beat Bo. Unfair but true. The upside though is that regardless of whether or not Bo wins, he'll surely be releasing some albums post-Idol.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Not 2 rain on ne ones parade, but Carrie has already won it. It was decided a few days ago i think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)