American Idol 4 (1 Viewer)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
i reckon kyle will do a good job. he's ruder and more opinionated than dicko x 100.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Annegelic said:
i reckon kyle will do a good job. he's ruder and more opinionated than dicko x 100.
He is little too rude, i remember cringing at some things he has said.

But, i guess the millions of people who listen to him can't be wrong.

how much are they paying him anyway?

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/KyleofIdol

lol

Last edited:

payafee

HSC
jm1234567890 said:
carrie underwood will win for sure! :D

she's my tip all the way
it'll likely be a boy this time - it goes girl, boy, girl and then boy

i hope Kyle tones it down for cameras a little. on the radio he constantly bags out the contestant's appearance calling them fat or midget. oz idol 3 might just be the most controversial season ever.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
payafee said:
oz idol 3 might just be the most controversial season ever.
let's hope it is ! all this idol stuff is getting old and boring now, nothing beats the 1st season.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Kyle is going to replace Dicko? Gosh i'm just totally out of the loop.

I'm actually getting sort of sick of Idol they just keep on inandating us with it every yr.

firehose

HSC
Idol's actually one of the better ones, it's all that imitation crap like X Factor, Starstruck etc that ruins it all

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Well im finding X factor more interesting than american idol atm, cos we haven't had that here before, whereas idol's been done alot now. the fact that X factor has groups is also a plus.. <3 the groups.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
oh god, i hate the x factor. daniel mcpherson needs to be shot.

Fry

i hope X Factor turns out to be another Popstar Live.

Mikalah is my favourite out of the girls and it's a toss up between Travis and the one with dreadlocks (short) out of the boys.

Last edited:

Seabiscuit

HSC
What happened on the show last night? In the ads they said "which contestant will quit?" So who quit and why?
And in the show before that in the ads they said that Ryan Seacrest lost his temper and poured a glass of water over Simon Cowell.... why did he do that?
Sorry i keep missing the shows but the ads make me want to know what happens!!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Simon made a crack at Ryan Seacrest.. he called one of the girl contestants "a singer version of Ryan Seacrest", that she "looked good but the talent was disappointing" or something like that can't remember. So Ryan got kinda pissed and went to chuck Simon's water at him but Simon grabbed it and pushed his chair back.. so Ryan chucked Paula's water instead and that was the "big fight".

And fkn Mario the hottie quit his place in the top 12 so they replaced him with Nikko. I wanted Mario to win :(

v sia

HSC
Annegelic said:
Simon made a crack at Ryan Seacrest.. he called one of the girl contestants "a singer version of Ryan Seacrest", that she "looked good but the talent was disappointing" or something like that can't remember. So Ryan got kinda pissed and went to chuck Simon's water at him but Simon grabbed it and pushed his chair back.. so Ryan chucked Paula's water instead and that was the "big fight".

And fkn Mario the hottie quit his place in the top 12 so they replaced him with Nikko. I wanted Mario to win :(
Did he get fired ???

And whats this bs about Paula going to jail for 6 months for banging a car a bit , 6 month !! WTF , a cat killer only gets probation and community service :vcross:

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
nah i dont think anything happened to seacrest.. coz aust is behind atm??.. coz when i went to read up on "recaps".. yeah ryan was still there for the following week or two.. i cant believe i watched american idol just to see the "big fight".. i thought it was going to be serious serious but it wasnt.. ><...

yeah i wonder whats happening with the paula business.. but jail for 6months is last resort??.. its a 1000$ fine

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Just watched the episode where the final 12 did their first performance. Frankly, I don't think any of them are as good as previous idols. The only one who stood out was that girl with the afro and had the comment from Simon "eat a bunch of hamburgers, you're a stick."

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
v sia said:
Did he get fired ???

And whats this bs about Paula going to jail for 6 months for banging a car a bit , 6 month !! WTF , a cat killer only gets probation and community service :vcross:
did who get fired ? no one got fired.
haven't heard anything about paula going to jail so wouldn't know..

v sia said:
wasnt it steak ?
i think u mean simon's previous comment to one of the contestants (forgot who) from the last episode here in aus.. said something like, "if this competition was a bunch of hamburgers, you'd be a steak" meaning she stands out.

and yeh that chik with the afro is really really skinny..

Fry

noooo Mikalah! no more hot contestants anymore. :( we're not far behind America now.

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
WTF is with that black guy that acts like a fucking gangster? Why does he act all hardcore? The judge I mean.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)