Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Suney_J
what the hell is wrong with america?
the only explanation is racism. jasmine better get out nxt week
bs racism. look how many black people were in the bottom 5?

but ytf is jasmine still there? she does have a good voice, but not as good as the others. diana and fantasia are amazing

Fry

everyone felt sorry for Jasmine because she cried so all the people in Hawaii started voting like crazy. her performance was pretty bad but i think they wanted to give her a second chance.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
bs racism. look how many black people were in the bottom 5?
im not talkin bout the final 5, im talkin bout this weeks vote. there is no way jasmine deserved to stay or LaToya deserved to go

Originally posted by Fry
her performance was pretty bad but i think they wanted to give her a second chance
Latoya deserved the second chance, jasmine didnt

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by Fry
everyone felt sorry for Jasmine because she cried so all the people in Hawaii started voting like crazy. her performance was pretty bad but i think they wanted to give her a second chance.
i guess thats what you get for having free voting

Fry

La Toya deserved to win. period. she's easily the best singer out of the whole competition like Simon said, and constantly shined in every episode. her execution of 'rain on my parade' was of sheer perfection, it nearly brought me to tears.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Suney_J
im not talkin bout the final 5, im talkin bout this weeks vote. there is no way jasmine deserved to stay or LaToya deserved to go
i still don't see it, there's been so much talk of racism in this idol and i don't think it's true
Originally posted by jm1234567890
i guess thats what you get for having free voting
yeah but at the same time the usa people should have realised that would happen and should have been voting just as hard for thier favourite, i would vote many times if it was free here, i wouldn't leave it up ro everyone else

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by Fry
it seems like every show she gets a 'second chance' how many does she need? :rolleyes:

Fry

not really. i think she deserved to be in the top 4 cos she's a tad better than George, but yeah, this week she should've left.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i don't think it's got to do with racism.
jasmine has a great voice but she should've gone. i still feel sorry for her, though... all the boos from the crowd when she didn't get into the bottom two.....

latoya DEFINITELY shouldn't have gone. out of the final three, based on talent i hope diana wins lol coz i can't stand fantasia o__O

Fry

it was funny how when the crowd booed her she was still smiling and thanking everyone.

MoNNiE

HSC
Originally posted by Fry
La Toya deserved to win. period. she's easily the best singer out of the whole competition like Simon said, and constantly shined in every episode. her execution of 'rain on my parade' was of sheer perfection, it nearly brought me to tears.
hear hear!!
i wanted that jennifer hudson to win!!!
fantasia realli annoys me... i dunno why..
my verdict is diana would most likely win.. but i am probably wrong!

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
i still feel sorry for her, though... all the boos from the crowd when she didn't get into the bottom two.....
the boos wernt really for her. they booed becuz fantasia and LaToya were in the bottom 2

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i think they're ALL crap now...grrr i liked la toya, george and jennifer!! *growl*

I'm guessing the reason why la toya got booted off was because her fan base didn't vote as much for her, only because they all thought she woul dbe 'safe' because she is so good, remember when the judges told jasmine that she better hope the whole of hawaii calls 5 times to vote for her, or else she is gone? hawaii probably freaked out as their own representative was on the chopping block, and hence jasmines votes soared and la toya's did not :(
booo!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah I agree with HSC4life
Either La Toya's fan's thought she was safe, or Jasmine Trias is just more popular than La Toya (just look at the polls in this forum even)

I expect Jasmine to go next week, its almost definite - since there'll be a lot of voter backlash at la toya's exit
either that or Hawaii pulls a miracle from their phone lines

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
yeah...

simon's being pretty slack to jasmine, though... this kinda reminds of last year, remmeber when dicko told millsy to pack his bags coz he was definitely leaving that week (he DID perform pretty badly :p) ......... and he didn't even end up in the bottom two... while levi did really well, and he & paulini were the bottom two, and then mark holden starts abusing levi :p

grrrr @ sympathy votes. i mean, i do like jasmine but latoya deserved to stay.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
yeah...

simon's being pretty slack to jasmine, though... this kinda reminds of last year, remmeber when dicko told millsy to pack his bags coz he was definitely leaving that week (he DID perform pretty badly :p) ......... and he didn't even end up in the bottom two... while levi did really well, and he & paulini were the bottom two, and then mark holden starts abusing levi :p
yeah but paulini being in the bottom 2 was shocking. and thanks, you just reminded me why my dislike for mark began, i had forgotton, but it was because of that episode, i can't even remember what he said now, and i remember levi had a fantastic comeback on rove.
Originally posted by Minai
Either La Toya's fan's thought she was safe, or Jasmine Trias is just more popular than La Toya (just look at the polls in this forum even)
but when the voting is free, there is no excuse. what, are they lazy or something? if the voting is free you don't assume your favourite person will be safe, you vote for them anyway.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by Minai
... or Jasmine Trias is just more popular than La Toya (just look at the polls in this forum even)
We are australians, we think differently to americains

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)