American Idol (3 Viewers)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by reynaldo
Paula is hot stuff
yeah she's pretty but she looks kinda plastic to me O__o

Originally posted by ~dEjA vOuX~
I haven't read the thread, but is it just me, or does anyone else hate Paula? She really gets on my nerves...she's so fake! Well, that's my opinion anyway...
i guess she's the "nice" one.. like marcia.. but unlike marcia, she is kinda fake... and laughs at the contestants along with the other two, which i think is really rude :p

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah it is rude, how would they liek to be performing with people laughing at them

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
yeah she's pretty but she looks kinda plastic to me O__o

i guess she's the "nice" one.. like marcia.. but unlike marcia, she is kinda fake... and laughs at the contestants along with the other two, which i think is really rude :p
Yeah that's what I hate...the way she laughs at some people that honestly think they are good. She also over reacts, like the way she just walked out once...

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
When that girl insulted Simon, what did Simon said back? I miss it

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
tonight? I don't know if he said anything. nothing memorable for me anyway

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
yeah tonight was a low point if u wanted simon cowell comments but that britney wannabe chick was bloody ANNOYING!!! she was yapping on the phone abt what a great job she did and how she thinks she's so good.... then she got axed! the look on her face was priceless..."sob sob this show is NOTHING without me!!"

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
the chick with the mascara? yeah man, she reminded me of birtney too!

looked like a bloody barbie doll ... MauHUAh glad she got axed

- did the lil short girl make it?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
how full of herself was that 16 yr old blonde bimbo with the queer arsed hat
sorry just had to get that out
the little short chick made it thru last night

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
yeah, shes like 'their show is going to be SO stupid because im not in it' and im just thinking 'honey, it will be so much better coz your not in it'

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
yeah, shes like 'their show is going to be SO stupid because im not in it' and im just thinking 'honey, it will be so much better coz your not in it'
exactly... i wouldn't want someone like that to become american idol...

actually i don't care if she's the american idol, lol as long as it's not aussie idol :D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
reminded me of britney and mandy moore in her blonde days. i am so glad she left. she shouldn't have made it passed the first round.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
even if she did have a good voice, that personality of hers wouldnt have let her get anywhere close to being the american idol and for a good reason too!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah it's good she's gone

and that dude that sang for the pope and the president - he left today. i am glad. he was so sure he would be in the top 3.

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
i liked the girl who blew up at simon... did she get into the top 32 or whatever it was?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by lolzieee
i liked the girl who blew up at simon... did she get into the top 32 or whatever it was?
That dark girl who blew up at simon was loser, if i were him i would have kicked her out of that round

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by iambored
and that dude that sang for the pope and the president - he left today. i am glad. he was so sure he would be in the top 3.
is he the one that was like 'ok, you guys have seen me perform in the past, dont judge me based solely on this'? coz he was a wank.
im glad his gone

Originally posted by lolzieee
was that the one that said 'simon, you told me that if you walked into a room, you wouldnt notice me. then the rumours must be true-you are gay then'
what a thing to say, your trying to impress them and you come out with that?
my god.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
is he the one that was like 'ok, you guys have seen me perform in the past, dont judge me based solely on this'? coz he was a wank.
im glad his gone

was that the one that said 'simon, you told me that if you walked into a room, you wouldnt notice me. then the rumours must be true-you are gay then'
what a thing to say, your trying to impress them and you come out with that?
my god.

yeh it was that guy that talked about his past performances..
yeh talking about impressing the judges, what about that blonde guy who seems up himself and that dark haired chick in the pool all night not bothered to worry about writing lyrics, and when they got up there they didnt know what to sing.. i reckon they shouldnt go thru, i dont know if they did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)