American Psycho (1 Viewer)

Creator Failure

I just finished reading this novel by Bret Easton-Ellis...has anyone else read it? If so, what did u think?

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
OOoooooh do a google search for essays on it. There was one in particular (it was in pdf format if that helps) that was a VERY good read. I found it when I was trying to analyse the book having only watched the movie :\ and not really very closely.

I haven't read it as I said - will get around to it when I bother buying it. The Rules Of Attraction (same author) is good too - I might reread sometime. Not sure why I bought it.....

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
i really want to read american psycho. can you buy it if you're under 18, or is there some sorta censorship?

Creator Failure

Yeah Ellis has done another one called Glamorama...which is more light-hearted, as opposed to the gorey, shocking contents and writing style in American Psycho...

If you have seen the movie, basically the book makes it look like Alice In Wonderland :p

and yeh its got an 18+ restriction...but fuck it, just get someone older 2 buy it 4 u...its worth it hehe

Creator Failure

lol its weird, coz I haven't watched the movie, but I've read it...but people say the movie isnt THAT bad, so ill have 2 see it :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)