America's Next Top Model Cycle 8 (1 Viewer)

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
For me Sarah hasn't done that yet.

I am seriously just waiting for the moment when these girls pull out something awesome and showstopping.

I just want to see one of them do something that is really spectacular.

Maybe they have already found the good potential models from all over the U.S?

Maybe ANTM is dying out.

xx

HSC
N/A
Pleasantly suprised this week. Jael has renewed my faith in her - provided she keeps this up (ie, appearing to be the only one who knows how to pose well without looking "pose-y") then she might win. She was the only standout this week.

Kinda suprised to see Sarah go, for two reasons. I had NO idea who was going to go, and secondly I saw Sarah on Tyra's show a while back. I only looked for two seconds (freaked out and thought it was the winner, so switched channel as I hate deluding myself into not knowing who wins when I do), and now I am very confident that I have no idea who wins. Yay.

HSC
N/A
oh can I just agree with that party statement

Stupid stupid stupid. Very stupid. Hmm. I guess my faith in Jael is only "neutral" again after all :/

And did Natasha jump in?!?!?!! I thought she got pushed in by accident?

And I'm dying to see what they do with Brittney's hair next week.

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
OMG!

I was pretty schocked when Sarah left. I felt she deserved to go after the fiasco last week when she didn't deserve to win the challenge and she did, but still. I was really expecting Whitney to leave.

Speaking of Whitney or 'Whitelle' I really hope to god that she gets her game up. I want her to go really really far and its disappointing me that she has potential, she just isn't using it.

Dionne (is that her name?...God I'm shit at this) I think did really well and is stepping it up for me. I was glad she won the challenge this week, and she pulled out a good picture.

The 50 Cent thing was just GAY! He was acting like a bit of a loser though, like the way he sent her away and all, but still Jael was acting like a crazy stalker. I think it was fair enough that Tyra's manager had the shits with her and Natasha. Jael is really starting to piss me off.

Omg! Brittany's hair! I felt sooo sorry for her, it looked so painful! I don't really believe they have made two hair mistakes in the ONE competition. This is a bit strange and isn't like them... How interesting.

And I am still really into Jaslene. There is something about her that makes me go...'hmmm' and want to look at her. She is soooo attractive!

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
OOOH! By the way guys...

MELROSE!

OMG!

She has gained some fashion sense or a really good stylist.

I was kinda happy to see her back for like, 5 minutes.

I also loved hearing how Twiggy got her name. I had no idea there was such a cool story!

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I love Twiggy. Love her.

I really want Whitney to pick up her game as well, because she is freaking GORGEOUS but she just doesn't do the "model" thing as well as Jael, who is not as gorgeous but can pull out great pictures.

I think next week they'll get to see their babies (Renee, Dionne and Natasha). They're all pining for them.

Oh and if anyone's keeping up with the channel 10 ANTM (ooold series) then I think the blonde girl looks like a Thunderbirds puppet with her lips. That's all I have to say on the matter.

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
OMG! I knew she was going to go. But Whitney!

I want Jael to leave sooo badly. She is just annoying and her skin is gross. And yeah.

It was sooo emotional when Dionnes and Renees families came. But I couldn't help but feel really sorry for Natasha. It must have sucked sooo much for the other mothers to have their babies, but not her.

I was impressed at her photo shoot though. Very impressed. She went from upset to awesome. I think she is doing so well. (although she looks really pale and pasty some times)

I just really want Jaslene to do well. Does she remind anybody else of Britney in cycle 4? I just noticed it today...

Brittany minus the hair weave? What do we think? It wasn't too bad, but I expected they would have done something different to her hair when she got it out...

This is coming out fairly incoherent...

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
I agree with you...

I think it was an awesome photo shoot concept. It was good seeing Joanie back as well, I loved her sooo much. Mr Jay was right though, Joanie really outshone Renee.

The other girls need to do a Joanie...

(How awesome were her teeth by the way?)

xx

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
bahahaha. I fucking love Dionne, or Wholahay, or whatever she's calling herself. I'm pretty sure she's my new favorite now.

HSC
N/A
So much love for Joanie. It's the kind of thing I've really missed from this season... I have NEVER seen Joanie do anything other than a brilliant shot right from the get-go. I don't feel that anyone from this cycle is up to that kind of par. In other news, the girls from this cycle are actually beginning to grow on me. I'm a bit disappointed in their modelling talent, but they've all grown through a lot and finally, I'm beginning to love them all for their individual stories much the way I loved cycle 4.

I wasn't entirely sure who would go till we got to the bottom two, but then I knew Whitney would go.

Current forerunners in my opinion: Dionne and Natasha. I know I've dissed both in the past, but they have stepped up SO MUCH. I'm actually beginning to think Natasha might win the competition...! Dionne speaks better though.

Renee: Beginning to love. But totally outshone by Joanie who in my opinion is one of the best posers in ANTM history, along with Caridee.

Jael: Still love but she's so almost-there, almost-not. I think she'll go soon...

Jaslene: I don't know what's happened to Jaslene. I'm guessing she'll go soon... even when she has personality it's very one-dimensional.

Brittney: Kinda wishing they did something else with her hair as well. Good photos, but missing the 'great' factor...

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah I was pretty happy to see Renee smiling instead of bitching. The whole competition will be a lot easier on her if she has some support in the house.

I reckon Jael will leave soon. She's not eloquent enough, and her pictures are getting weaker. The girls that win are always very well spoken and tactful. When it comes to the go-sees she's gone for sure.

I accidently found out who wins this season. I won't tell, and I don't know the order that people get knocked out in.

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
This week was entertaining.

It was just soooo funny hearing the girls try to speak with Aussie accents. And Natasha, with a Russian accent using Aussie slang? It sounded sooo wrong, therefore was completely hilarious.

I am pretty happy Jael left, for reasons I have said before time and time again. She was annoying and good riddance.

Jaslene looks exactly like Janice Dickinson.

Renee is appealing to me more and more.

How funny was it when they first met Erika at the airport and the look on Jaslene's face was seriously priceless.

Brittany is really annoying, and I expect she will go home soon, due to the fact she is prone to outbursts of tears.

I like Natasha, and you can tell she really wants to win this. It will be amusing to see her be the 'correspondant' on the Tyra show, and I will have good laughs when it happens.

Dione is a bit 'meh' to me at the moment. Like she hasn't really stood out as being awesome, but she isn't terrible either.

I just want something really good to happen now though. As much as I love it, this series is dragging on a little.

xx

HSC
N/A
I'm a bit sad to see Jael go. Whitney's right... you either love or hate Jael and I love her :D

Unfortunately, I can't see any outright winner. Nor anyone who I truly feels deserves to win at this point, although Renee and Natasha are getting stronger.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
As far as accents go, I think Australian is very difficult. I mean I wouldn't know, having spoken with a Sydney accent all my life, but I think unless you go all croc hunter or bogan it's difficult to imitate us.

I was impressed with Natasha's interviewing and her performance. Nobody but Renee even came close to the accent but Natasha tried so hard. A lot of the girls just gave up on the accent. Also they all have appalling memories. Just from watching them try to say the lines I ended up remembering them. It's not that hard! I can't believe they needed so many takes.

I'll be interested to see what else they get up to in Australia. Hopefully something classy, I'm sick of being seen as the bogan country.

HSC
N/A
I know I've been supporting Brittney almost all throughout the competition, but tonight I really wanted to see her go. Was happy with the final outcome, as I was really disappointed in her lack of professionalism.

I still have no idea who could win. Everyone's got pros and cons...

Renee: Might win because she takes good photos, speaks well, versatile, but a bitch...
Dion: Might win because she's got a great personality, but looks mean...
Jaslene: Might win because she takes great photos, but is forgettable...
Natasha: Might win because she's likable, takes good photos, but has that lip thing going on and what the hell was with that ignoring Wayne Cooper's question?!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)