• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

An interesting night... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
_Amie_ said:
Ok, so a few weeks ago my mates were having a big party, lots of alcohol, drugs, people. It was awesome. I was on a pill, having the best night ever...Then everyone went to bed which left me, my best mates flatmate and his friend. The flatmate has a bit of a rep for sleeping round, but he is serisouly the nicest guy I've ever met. So yeah, we're all wide awake but cold so the three of us jump into bed together..just 'to keep warm'. Then the flatmates friend passes out, and next thing i know I'm having sex with the flatmate...best sex ever(he has a penis piercing too!) not sure if that is the drugs talking or what...but the point is...the friend soon woke up, and yeah, it all went from there...it was certainly an interesting night. I've joined the loooong list of people on his (their) list, but I don't feel bad about that at all...I thought I would feel sorta dirty, but i don't at all. And I also thought things would be awkward between us, but we have become the best friends. I actually feel good about the whole thing, it was an awesome night all round. The only thing that I feel bad about is that someone else will soon join the list, and i'll just be a story to be told...
I eagerly await your panicky update, 9 months down the track.

Also, i wouldn't be surprised if you've contracted some nasty STDs.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
_Amie_ said:
Ok, so a few weeks ago my mates were having a big party, lots of alcohol, drugs, people. It was awesome. I was on a pill, having the best night ever...Then everyone went to bed which left me, my best mates flatmate and his friend. The flatmate has a bit of a rep for sleeping round, but he is serisouly the nicest guy I've ever met. So yeah, we're all wide awake but cold so the three of us jump into bed together..just 'to keep warm'. Then the flatmates friend passes out, and next thing i know I'm having sex with the flatmate...best sex ever(he has a penis piercing too!) not sure if that is the drugs talking or what...but the point is...the friend soon woke up, and yeah, it all went from there...it was certainly an interesting night. I've joined the loooong list of people on his (their) list, but I don't feel bad about that at all...I thought I would feel sorta dirty, but i don't at all. And I also thought things would be awkward between us, but we have become the best friends. I actually feel good about the whole thing, it was an awesome night all round. The only thing that I feel bad about is that someone else will soon join the list, and i'll just be a story to be told...
sounds fun fun fun....

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
okay enough, leave her alone.

i agree with what markmooks said at the end of the first page - though i'm also not sure about where she wanted us to go with her story, it's just like any other random thread in NS (sofay, anyone? :p). of course, posting here will get opinions and hey, everyone's welcome to their opinion - but i don't think it's appropriate to say that she's "dirty" and will contract STDs etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)