Ancient and modern interpretations and images... (1 Viewer)

morgoe

HSC
How would you answer a question like this? There was one in the CSSA trials but our teacher changed it. Would you organise it to do one historian per paragraph or something?

I don't have enough quotes for that, and not enough knowledge about each historian to say what each thought of him.

I'm doing Julius Caesar, btw. Anyone have notes on this or am I just gonna have to hope it doesn't come up?

SpoonSamba

HSC
this was our assessment question and i did it thematically, our personality is ramesses II

i'd do like his buildings and wat image they created in his tme (ancient images) and then like what modern historians ingetrpret it to mean (modern images/interpretations)

same thing for how he promotoed his foreign policy n stuff

as for historians i always juts use whoevers name i can remmber and go historians such as lol even if their point is so irrelevant, its a historian!

TheNewSulla

HSC
I'm doing mine by time... e.g.

Interpretations during his life
At his death
By his successors
17th century
Modern day

HSC
i have akhenaten, and this was a q in our trials.
basically i did ancient images of him [how he was depicted in stuff] and how ancient ppl interpreted these and how they saw him.
then how modern ppl see him.

basically everyone in my class ahd to redo that question for practice.
i really hope they ask it in the hsc.

oh and u dont really need quotes from historians, u just need to know basically what they thought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)