Ancient history predictions?? (1 Viewer)

THElorax17

HSC
Any predictions for New Kingdom Egypt till the death of Thutmose IV, Pompeii and Herculaneum, and Minoans?

I'm hedging my bets on the "role and contribution of prominent officials" for NKE and "the health of minoans" for Minoans

drenuous

HSC
I think i should easily get a 75-80 if all goes well (got a 75 for trials). Wby guys?

drenuous

HSC
Any predictions for New Kingdom Egypt till the death of Thutmose IV, Pompeii and Herculaneum, and Minoans?

I'm hedging my bets on the "role and contribution of prominent officials" for NKE and "the health of minoans" for Minoans
Hey would u have any essay plans you could share for NKE?

jesusandpals

HSC

if theres officials for nke im gonna cry

graceluvsA's

HSC

Im betting myths of icarus + daedalus and the minotaur.

SamDavisEnjoyer420

HSC
did anyone here do the fall of the roman republic option cuz i predicted the essay question 💀 💀 literally the only dot point i studied was cicero's significance lol

even the other question for fotrr was quite good, theres a lot to talk about for pompey and caesar's military victories

aulinia

HSC
Oh my god I did the other question because I had no idea how I would ramble on about Caligula. I definitely failed the julio-claudian section the questions were so bad.
LEGIT SAME!!!! Oml i barely looked at expansion/consolidation so i literally just rambled for 8 pages like wtf was i even saying 😭

drenuous

HSC
all the questions were so bad
for fucking real. the Pompeii section was pretty good other than the modern representation where i bsed. sparta was SO BAD who the hell has ever studied those doc points AAAAAA. hatshepsut was sweet no problemo.

drenuous

HSC
I think it was pretty good!! What questions did you you guys end up choosing for nke I chose imperialism
I choose imperialism too !!! How did u structure it? i structured it around nubia and then Palestine and added a bunch of stuff abt each pharaoh. i was also like imperialism is weird coz its there only in nubia, kind of in Palestine but even that disappears when thutmose 4 and amenhotep 3 come onto the scene even entering into their alliance w the mittani

jesusandpals

HSC
for fucking real. the Pompeii section was pretty good other than the modern representation where i bsed. sparta was SO BAD who the hell has ever studied those doc points AAAAAA. hatshepsut was sweet no problemo.
i did sparta too the first two were fine i guess but that 12 marker on religion was ridiculous

THElorax17

HSC
I choose imperialism too !!! How did u structure it? i structured it around nubia and then Palestine and added a bunch of stuff abt each pharaoh. i was also like imperialism is weird coz its there only in nubia, kind of in Palestine but even that disappears when thutmose 4 and amenhotep 3 come onto the scene even entering into their alliance w the mittani
I dissagreed with the quote because the lady said that Egypt's Imperialistic agenda started of "by accident", which i dont think so, so i sturcutred it in terms of three pharoahs and the progression of imperialism

Ahmose: Egypt was newly consolidated and in order to prevent its "superioty from being rudely dashed to the ground again" [historian quote], Ahmose embarked on a series of DELIBRATE military campaigns , i really focused on the one detailed in ahmose,son of ebana's tomb in which he goes to nubia to silence dissdents and comes back with gold and medjay warriors ---> i agreed with the part of the quote in which she said that miltarism brought back treasure and resources

Hatshepsut:

In order to justify and legitimsie her rule hatshepsut embarked n a Traditional new kingdom Imperialistc agenda by also conducting military campgains like her predecessors, i talked about her campagian to gaza and her expedtion to punt, and whilst it was a trading expedition, it was still imperialistc, but again not on accident as the quote suggests but very delibrate to legitimise her rule. Talked also about the resources part in the quote with descriptions on dier el bahri and myrrh and gold

Thut 3:

I talked about the impementation of spheres of influence with the mitanni like you, and added the capture of megiddo.

I hope that makes sense:oops:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)