ancient hsc notes (1 Viewer)

vasuu91

HSC
hey guys
just wondering how many pages of typed up detailed notes do u have??
the reason i m asking is coz someone told me you shouldnt have more than 25 pages/topic...but mine go way overboard!!!!!! but these are good detailed notes not just summaries

help guys please!!!!!!!!!

Jess007

HSC
umm well my notes are overviews.. but we wrote notes in class, and there are lots of pages way of 25...but why would you write notes in class and do basically the same stuff at home

u should do summaries ( over views) and then have the other full detail notes so you can refer back to them :)

vasuu91

HSC
Jess007 said:
umm well my notes are overviews.. but we wrote notes in class, and there are lots of pages way of 25...but why would you write notes in class and do basically the same stuff at home

u should do summaries ( over views) and then have the other full detail notes so you can refer back to them :)
well....we dont write notes in class....we are given handouts and stuff and we can write the main points but i come back and type them up so they are more organised
good to know you have more than 25.....i dont want to get to the trials/hsc and realise i m trying to learn way too much
thanx...

Shoubadoo

HSC
I have waay over 25 as well.
In fact, put all my other work together and it still doesn't match up to the amount of an ancient history.
25 per topic as in on a massive topic like Sparta, or subgenres like the hoplites of Sparta, the agoge, etc?

live.fast

HSC
N/A
For Ancient History, I had around 80 pages of handwritten notes.

Dont stress! :D

Rog

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)