anione seen "dancer in the dark"? (1 Viewer)

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
omg.. how good is that?? i saw it again on the wkend.... and i cired 30% of the duration of the film ..again.......it's an excellent movie!!

and bjork is absoluteli wonderful in it....... :p

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Bjork narrowly missed out on a Best Actress nomination at the Academy Awards, but got nominated for "Ive Seen It All" which was written by Bjork and Lars Von Trier (director), and it was in the category of "Best Original Song, Motion Picture".

Bjork got a Golden Globe nomination, but those Mofo's pushed Dancer In The Dark for Drama, which meant she would lose to Julia Roberts (rightfully in that category)

miss_salty

HSC
N/A
Apparently everyone either loved or hated this movie. I hated it. I wanted to poke the director's eyes out. I thought the whole movie was just trying too hard to make you feel sorry for Selma and everyone loves her. I mean she murders someone and then she breaks into a song?
But then again I almost cry at the end! I thought Bjork is a great actress.
Just my thought.

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Yes Salty. People definately get mixed reactions to "Lars Von Trier" films. His latest masterpiece is Dogville, with Nicole Kidman.

Simply, for every 1 person that likes Lars Von Trier film, theres 1 that hates it.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
truly, was it on telly again????
shit i always miss it when it's on, and i can never find it in video stores!
i might go to border's and get it..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)