anione seen *One Perfect Day*? (1 Viewer)

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Tommy Matisse hears music in everything, from the rhythm of the traffic to the beating heart of his girlfriend Alysse. For him it is all 'life's secret symphony'. Struggling to express himself away from his family and friends and within the rigid confines of the Royal Academy of Music in London, Tommy is searching for inspiration. He stribes to compose an opera that speaks of, and to, the contemporary world. Caught up in his own aspirations, the calls fromt he ones he loves back at home are the only thing Tommy cannot hear. As his younger sister Emma attempts to reach out to him for solace and understanding, Alysse quietly dreams of the day when they will be together again, searching for the inspiration to write lyrics for their song - a simple melody Tommy has written for her.

the trailer looks good.... just wondering has anione seen it?

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
nah.. i've got a buy one get one free ticket (for OPD only) tho so i might go this coming week? :D
it had pretty dodgy reviews.. but the s/t is awesome.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yeah, a friend of mine picked up the ST the other day, some good stuff on there.

I'd still like to see it.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
hmmm.. at my school the yr 11 stand. english had to go see the movie and had an incursion where the director and backstage personnel came to have a talk.

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
Originally posted by anti
it had pretty dodgy reviews.. but the s/t is awesome.
dodgy reviews? are you sure? i read in a few papers that it was one of the best aussie films to come out this year

jarding432

I'm in a league of my own
I've seen it, and it's awesome!

It's sort of post modern, with heaps of music and a great story line. It's a little different but once you get used to it it's really funky

You should all see it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)