• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Annoying A-holes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Annegelic again.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

L

LaraB

FuQ said:
Ur still as stubborn, bitchy, rantiful as ever...I really wanna smack u...
as i said...no argument to support your point....

threats over the internet mean nothing..you'll never act on it

EDIT: Ps - before starting a verbal argument with anyone..learn the english language..you keep inventing words..eg "rantiful"... how can you expect anyone to take you seriously...

FuQ

Banned
HSC
funky_a said:
Oh believe me I'm not offended. I have no reason to be. I don't have to prove anything to you. You can get happy over the fact that YOU think I'm a wimp. Go ahead, relish in your assumptions.
YOU are the person making new accounts to hide who you are. And that's sad because you're being a gutless wimp even on the internet.
If ur not a wimp then why didn't u take the situation in ur own hands if it disrupted ur learning?...don't say u don't wanna make enemies as an excuse cuz if u approach it the right way then u can't go wrong...

L

LaraB

FuQ said:
If ur not a wimp then why didn't u take the situation in ur own hands if it disrupted ur learning?...don't say u don't wanna make enemies as an excuse cuz if u approach it the right way then u can't go wrong...
not everyone thinks starting a huge argument which will even further disrupt a lecture is a good idea... in fact its stupid... especially since it wont work

FuQ

Banned
HSC
Annegelic said:
my fucking god. WE KNOW YOU'RE HERO, FUQ.
you're so damn lame. talk about being a gutless wimp, you can't even use your original username to post in the UWS forum! hypocrite much?
Hey are u blind or something, I said I was banned.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
FuQ said:
Oh, because you know SO much about people types huh? Everyone's different, I'M different in the way that I have no good way of telling people to shut up. I don't sugar-coat my "Can you please be quiets". THEY will see me as a bitch and probably hate me for the rest of their lives. So, I'm not afraid of having enemies, I just don't WANT them. For fuck sakes can you go and jump off a cliff now?

FuQ

Banned
HSC
LaraB said:
not everyone thinks starting a huge argument which will even further disrupt a lecture is a good idea... in fact its stupid... especially since it wont work
Hey stfu lol seriously, I wasn't even asking u, ur so fucking stubborn that I know i'll get no where with u...

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
FuQ said:
Hey stfu lol seriously, I wasn't even asking u, ur so fucking stubborn that I know i'll get no where with u...
Only because LaraB is much cooler and actually makes valid reasons, unlike you.
You're actually getting nowhere with anybody. It's just that your idiocy is entertaining that people can't help but argue back.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
FuQ said:
*sighs* Seriously, no one asked for your fucking opinion, so shut the fuck up you stubborn cow.

Wait, thats insulting cows :p

L

LaraB

FuQ said:
how about you stop the constant rudeness and just leave.. you have nothing valuable to contribute and before you are an abusive jerk back at me.. the fact that you were permanently banned speaks for itself

FuQ

Banned
HSC
LaraB said:
usually that's for a reason..

why piss people off and get a 2nd one banned...? obviously if whatever you're syaing/doing wasn't working before why do it again...
Look I don't fucking get why ur all so stubborn, I just don't fucking get it, i've proven myself by consistently giving facts and good reasoning, how can any1 not agree with my views about Funky_a's handle on the situation, I just don't get it...

S

Shuter

Why wouldn't you sit at the front of a lecture if you wanted to learn?

L

LaraB

FuQ said:
Look I don't fucking get why ur all so stubborn, I just don't fucking get it, i've proven myself by consistently giving facts and good reasoning, how can any1 not agree with my views about Funky_a's handle on the situation, I just don't get it...
then leave!!!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
FuQ said:
i've proven myself by consistently giving facts and good reasoning
That is possibly the funiest thing I have ever heard in my life! I almost fell off the chair laughing!!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Shuter said:
Why wouldn't you sit at the front of a lecture if you wanted to learn?
since when did not sitting at the front of a lec constitute not wanting to learn?

S

Shuter

Annegelic said:
since when did not sitting at the front of a lec constitute not wanting to learn?
Well generally it is noisier and harder to hear at the back, for a variety of reasons including talking, why didn't you sit at the front?

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
FuQ said:
Because people are smart and decent enough not to make judgements about me because they don't know me. I'm sorry that you feel that way after I posted one insignificant incident, but honestly, get over it.

Shuter- It's annoying sitting in the front because you need to constantly look up at the screen and it's painful on the neck

L

LaraB

hiphophorray123 said:
lara.....i was talking about krik86 :S he goes to my campus dont be so uptight lol
sorry but it was posted after my posts so since u didnt quote anythin obviously im gonan assume its me..

and seriously, stop tellin me to not be uptight or whatever....im not uptight so that's just rude

S

Shuter

LaraB said:
good for you for assuming im a guy.... Lara is clearly not a guy's name.... that and my profile says im a girl....idiot....
As he said, he wasn't reffering to you. Everyone can instatly tell you're a girl by the characteristics you posses:

whinging
bitching
opinionated
stubborn
un-rational

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)