• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

annoying ads (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
What is your avatar?

the actor, ralph fiennes from schindler's list and the english patient, oscar and lucinda, onegin and...if u must know (awful movie) maid in manhatten...

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i HATE the fantastic furniture ads... how retarded do the people look? sultana bran ad... hmm can't think of anything at the moment.

Originally posted by ToO LaZy ^*
oh...i hate that beer commercial where this guy's tongue climbs out of his mouth...and i especially hate that song playing in the background!!!! grrr
i like the song but i HATE the ad o__O

Originally posted by Sarah168
omg, the new myer ads!! they used to have that catchy jingle...but now they have changed it to myer and it just sounds gay..."my store..myer!"
Originally posted by Misturi
I like that part :(
hmph it sounds better as "my store, grace brothers!"

the actor, ralph fiennes from schindler's list and the english patient, oscar and lucinda, onegin and...if u must know (awful movie) maid in manhatten...
ooh, red dragon.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Ah okay. I thought it looked a bit like Viggo Mortensen. But Ralph is cool.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
i HATE the fantastic furniture ads... how retarded do the people look? sultana bran ad... hmm can't think of anything at the moment.

omg how stupid does that chick look .."ooo fantastic!!!" and she "turns" that sign around..

She talks like a retard too..she nods her head too much when she talks.

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
since i dont have any really bad commercails (except for that shitty sultan bran ad) i'll tell you the best commercial, i can't remember what specific beer company it is, but some irishmen is at the pub full measuring the beer, all the froth with his tape measure, then when he's finished, his elbow slips and hits his head on the counter

lol funniest ad :p

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
what about the one where the guy's tongue fell out while he was sleeping and went to get him beer! :rofl:

i heard that ppl got offended and made complaints...

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
"Harvey world travel we're the travel professionals"

and the woman says HEY in a retarded way

Originally posted by bubz :D
the woman in fantastic furniture does star jumps and twirls...scarred me for life

Originally posted by simmic
the fanta spider ad...so annoying

"its fruity...and creamy"

i dont get that ad where the azn guy sneezes...

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Amoz_Lilo, ur idiocy knows no bounds. Example:

Originally posted by amoz_lilo
"wink wink forty winks"

why does it have to be 40 winks?
Ever heard the phrase 'catching forty winks'.. associated with uh.. whats this.. sleep?! FUCK ME!

Originally posted by amoz_lilo
i dont get that ad where the azn guy sneezes...
Lundy is right. Theres nothing TO get. Retard.

This is the end of my rant.

No wait... got more..

You know who I hate? Martin Lawrence. Yeah..

That is all.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
what about the one where the guy's tongue fell out while he was sleeping and went to get him beer! :rofl:

i heard that ppl got offended and made complaints...
thats because people are idiots.

Aussiechick

HSC
Originally posted by simmic
wat happened btw myer and grace brothers? thought they were one big company
Grace Brothers and Myer are the same company, but Grace Brothers was only used in NSW so to make it cheaper for colesmyer, they changed the NSW stores to Myer too so they could use the same advertising campaign in all the states instead of having to make a separate one for NSW stores

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i hate that ad i think its for antz pants.. where the echidna goes licking ants off chicks... like wtf lol
and yes the sultana bran one and the jester dude annoy me as well.. i kinda gave up watching tv.. we have a satellite so i can watch cro tv :D

clerisy

HSC
The ad I despise the most is for paper-- the girl is trying to reach for some paper (while sitting on top of the photocopier), presses a button with her knee and the guy walks in and gets an eyeful. Not only is does that guy badly need a different haircut, but its so very illogical. Why would someone sit on top of a photocopier to reach for paper? Why would they keep paper so high up? Why is it that when she checked the photocopier it was empty (that's why she needed paper, duh!) and yet there seemed to be plenty of paper available to photocopy what's up her skirt???

It irritates, it really does.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I hate that Ten commercial for their "new Sunday"... y'kno the one - Seen it! Seen it! Seen it! SHUT THE FUCK UP. I hate Ten.

prj

that fucked up giddy goana add on prime tv. "are poisons stored up high? are toys put away so you dont trip over, thats great giddy" die piece of shit!!!!!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by clerisy
The ad I despise the most is for paper-- the girl is trying to reach for some paper (while sitting on top of the photocopier), presses a button with her knee and the guy walks in and gets an eyeful. Not only is does that guy badly need a different haircut, but its so very illogical. Why would someone sit on top of a photocopier to reach for paper? Why would they keep paper so high up? Why is it that when she checked the photocopier it was empty (that's why she needed paper, duh!) and yet there seemed to be plenty of paper available to photocopy what's up her skirt???

It irritates, it really does.
ahaha they show that commercial at like 4 in the afternoon as well, when all the kids are watching :p

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
you know its really yummy am i right..??

yeah she's right!

now we love it day and night... dont y'know it!

sultana from the grapevine OOoo.. makes Sultana Bran taste so fine...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)