Another Bio Prac Thread (1 Viewer)

dyjk

There is a "Practical" exam on friday ... So far i know that it has to do with the kidney and that is all i have been told. Has anyone else got any ideas or notes about what i need to know or understand, as i am a bit lost as far as this practical goes. So as you can see i have been left in the blue :(

Any help or notes on the kidney would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Learn the structure of the kidney.

Learn about the nephron and its various part that involves active, passive transport.

Prepare to dissect a kidney and make biological drawing of it including labelling.

kow_dude

HSC
Always bring band-aids for pracs. I remember cutting myself twice: once in the kidney prac and another in the final prac exam (i was already wasting a lot of time to stop the bleeding!).

Roadsmash

Help!

we have to do a prac on kidneys as well to do with urine! anybody know anything?

kow_dude

HSC
Roadsmash said:
we have to do a prac on kidneys as well to do with urine! anybody know anything?
What exactly do you need help in?

hydrobiont

HSC
N/A
Hope that will help

dyjk said:
There is a "Practical" exam on friday ... So far i know that it has to do with the kidney and that is all i have been told. Has anyone else got any ideas or notes about what i need to know or understand, as i am a bit lost as far as this practical goes. So as you can see i have been left in the blue :(

Any help or notes on the kidney would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers
I have done a first-hand investigation(a prac, wasn't an exam) on dissection of a kidney.
The purpose was to examine the external and internal structure of a kidney and to relate structure to function.

Roguedeth

HSC
i sucked at the kidneys but then again i didnt pay much attention to it.

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
lol SHT i think we did do a prac on kidney but i didnt know it was goin to be ASSESSED LOL ShTTT

Dr_Doom

HSC
LOL, I had to do a prac assesment on the activity of an enzyme at different pH levels, temperature and substrate concentration. The final written assesment with results and discussion is due 2moro lol. I just needa do the discussion, that shudn't be too hard...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)