• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

another one of those threads (1 Viewer)

HSC
I dont know if any one feels the same way but i dont want to do any more homework or study and havent for past few weeks.

I have few assesments coming up this week but i just dont want to study anymore. No i dont stuyd 600606 hours a night i never did, it was always balanced but all of sudden i just stopped.

I Know there is a motivation thread but any stories of same thing happening and any advice? seriously lol im just bluding around. [ Note i am doing my work but not the the extent that i like maybe i am just being lazy, so off it though] End rant\

Here we can again discuss more motivation and stories.

Last edited:

BackCountrySnow

HSC
yeah that happened to me.

It's getting better now because we're dong astrophysics in physics, binomial theorem in maths and government policies in economics. All pretty interesting.

ps. English is back to being shit though.

HSC
lol i can even be bothered typing properly, how did you get yourself out of the rut? ahhh!

BackCountrySnow

HSC
umm, I've been slipping in and out of ruts all year.
Sometimes luck, like now. I've developed an interest in what I'm learning.
Other times I gain motivation when I think about uni and how good it would be.

Other times when I do well in tests I start to really like the subject and do the work.

notaaron

HSC
same but i have like 6 weeks before my trials.
So imm just relaxing for the time been.
Will write notes in hols..

study after them.

yer8899

HSC
ive finished all my exams and assessments for the term so im bludging aswell. just try and do little bits of study. dont set yourself a huge goal to read the entire textbook by 10pm, just set a realistic goal, such as reading 1 chapter. also, remember that your trials are 6 weeks away, and if you do no work for the last two weeks of school, your going to be really behind in your study, and are going to end up being really stressed and burnt out from studying throughout the whole holidays, so you wont be refreshed and prepared for your trials.

sasa-o8

HSC
Happening to me RIGHT NOW and I'm in the middle of my Trials...yeah...great.

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
the name i want said:
I dont know if any one feels the same way but i dont want to do any more homework or study and havent for past few weeks.

I have few assesments coming up this week but i just dont want to study anymore. No i dont stuyd 600606 hours a night i never did, it was always balanced but all of sudden i just stopped.

I Know there is a motivation thread but any stories of same thing happening and any advice? seriously lol im just bluding around. [ Note i am doing my work but not the the extent that i like maybe i am just being lazy, so off it though] End rant\

Here we can again discuss more motivation and stories.
i just came out of one :uhhuh:
found the motivation to study (my parents were nagging me to death :angry: )

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
I think I'm just getting out of one, got a kickarse mark for an English assessment! =D
Yay!
Which means I'm off to study now..
Good luck, you'll be fine.
It just 'clicks' every now and then.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
yeah that happened to me.

It's getting better now because we're dong astrophysics in physics, binomial theorem in maths and government policies in economics. All pretty interesting.

ps. English is back to being shit though.
how has astrophysics been so far? where doing Quanta to Quarks

Also +1 to binomial theorem being a interesting topic

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
babikakez said:
Personally, I don't see how nagging parents can motivate anyone to study, but thats just me.
lol i got sick of their nagging

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)