Answers about Law (1 Viewer)

1000words

HSC
Hi everyone,

My name is David and I have recently discovered about this forum! I have completed a combined science/law degree at Monash University.

Throughout my studies, I also enjoyed being a year 12 tutor to many students! In the next few days, I will try going through this particular forum to help out as much as I can. If you have a few question to direct at me, please feel free to ask and I will do my best to help you out with information! If I can't help you, I'll be sure to ask people who will know.

Best of luck particularly to those who wish to pursue studies in law.

Regards,
David

1000words

HSC
Hi everyone,

Seeing as I believe everyone has put in their preferences for university, I will have a break from visiting the BOS law forums to answer questions.

I have subscribed (to receive email notification) to the 'Answers about Law' thread in the University General -> Law forum so please feel free to post a question there and I will be happy to answer any queries for you.

Alternatively, feel free to email me (via http://1000words.net) if you have any questions!

I hope that I have helped in some way and wish you the best of luck in the future!

Regards,
David

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)