Answers to General Paper (1 Viewer)

little_red_fox

My teacher said I got 100% in the test!...but with PC's answers I get one wrong 25. (b) (iii), I think PC's right though, cos the question says "two different flavours" which gives 1/6, I got 1/9...i hope i don't lose a whole two marks...still couldn't be unhappy with a 99 or 98! Does anyone have an idea of what it would go down to with scaling?

timrie6

HSC
N/A
little_red_fox said:
My teacher said I got 100% in the test!...but with PC's answers I get one wrong 25. (b) (iii), I think PC's right though, cos the question says "two different flavours" which gives 1/6, I got 1/9...i hope i don't lose a whole two marks...still couldn't be unhappy with a 99 or 98! Does anyone have an idea of what it would go down to with scaling?
yeah I got 1/9 for that question too
I did a tree diagram

Meggsie

HSC
How did u get the answer for 24 b) i and ii .... The radial survey question..?

Meggsie

HSC
yeah i got that too... by doing a tree diagram

YAY we got it right!!... i hope :)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Is it just me, or did their marks seem to be a little out of wack? I mean 2marks for pythagorous? 3 marks to find the size of an angle? It seems a little odd.

Meggsie

HSC
mabey... i guess we wont find out until we get our marks back! haha

timrie6

HSC
N/A
Not that I will hold that against him!
posting the answers was a really awesome thing to do

Meggsie

HSC
So how did everyone get the answer for 24 b) ?? I knew the last question just not the first 2... how did u work it out>? what formula was used n stuff? I was so confussed??

Anyways its over now :rolleyes: YAY

timrie6

HSC
N/A
Meggsie said:
So how did everyone get the answer for 24 b) ?? I knew the last question just not the first 2... how did u work it out>? what formula was used n stuff? I was so confussed??

Anyways its over now :rolleyes: YAY
you had to use a protractor to just measure the angle

timrie6

HSC
N/A
I was staring at that question for so long before I realised it, its good how we have heaps of time in that exam

a_person86

HSC
25 b (ii) is 1/9 and (iii) is 1/6

(ii) is with replacement and (iii) is without replacement, PC is right!

timrie6

HSC
N/A
yeah but I didn't think she'd want to take the whole tub of icecream so I figured there'd still be more icecream left of the same flavour.
that was a stupid question in that case.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
ahhh
i just read the q again- any two DIFFERENT flavours.
damn

Farkette

HSC
sez809 said:
HAHA, It's me again...I posted this question on another thread or whatever but no one answered me so I'll ask it again, what are 'reps'?
dont know if this has been answered or not yet.. meh

they are the lil green box thingos under ur name/avatar etc. if ur a newbie u wouldnt have any yet.
if u say something particularly witty/helpful/knowledge-full, people who show for you much respect will click on the scales pic under ur name and that will give u 'rep' points (i think it stands for reputation??)

so u see the ppl with many many green boxes, they are.. well.. seemingly nice, intelligent ppl (well from what ppl have thought about their posts and behaviour in general)

(Y)

_dies_

University Member
HSC
Well i was pretty pleased with that exam. One of the easiest actually. LoL. I still regret not doing advanced maths... Would have been ver.. uh... interesting ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)