• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Anth 150 Help (1 Viewer)

kushang

HSC
N/A
hey pplz

i need help wif esshay on anth 150 .. havent written one in agez .. if any1 did anth 150 b4 n got their essays n wudnt mind me having a luk then it wud be like so nice of them .. coz tht wud help me get a start ..so any1 whos got anth 150 esshays or any info on how to deal wit this subject pls reply :)

Kegs

HSC
Just do the four readings and write it. If you do it early there are people you can take it to at uni to look over it and help you with your style and presentation, but they cant help you with content.

Past essays wont help much as I think they are different topics each year.

X

xeuyrawp

Kegs said:
Just do the four readings and write it.
Sounds pretty straightforward...

kushang: Essay writing is not hard, just remember to have a proper structure to the essay, with a proper structure to paragraphs. If you're really stuck with writing an essay, tell us how we can help.

Otherwise, it just sounds like you need to get stuck into it.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
hehe i'm doing anth 150 as well.. the topic of the essay is great! use the internet and the info they provide us with as much as you can.. and plan your essay before you even start.. =D good luck

djravine

HSC
When was the essay topic given out? I changed classes at the end of the week to ANTH150 so i haven't been to any lectures/tuts yet!

Can anybody give me a hand?

Kegs

HSC
It is in the outline. Come to class and he can give it to you today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)