Anti Islam converence lists Abbot (1 Viewer)

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
tattoodguy said:
thats spot on.

women shoudnt be aloud to wear those head scarfs or whatever the fuck there called..and those head to toe dress things..........because there has been a few situations where they have blown them selves up and also done armed robberies.

I think its illegal to wear balaclarvas in public or something and hide ur identity or atleast the police will stop and search you or question you....................but we allow potential terrorists to walk our streets.

Our police are fucked in the head... they would rather us be blown up than be seen as being politically incorrect.

Yeah osama is a good bloke -------------but he lives over seas ..........and isnt in australia, he isnt in australia poluuting my fucking country.
You are such a fucking loser...

Abbeygale

HSC
nekkid said:
Why the change though? Are they trying to be more socially acceptable? (Honest question - no offence intended)
To be honest, I have no idea. I've just noticed the change because I live near a convent school, and the habits have disappeared from its washing line.

S

Sheehan :)

physician said:
so does that mean Nuns should also remove their head garments... ?

It's great to see that many people here have an understanding of the importance of the head garment and the covering of the female body.. whilst on the contrary many do not...

Hiding weapons of mass destruction???????
have u ever spoken to a women who wears the head scraf? because if u wouldv'e u'd be a little more wiser... they're actually people trying to fight sin rather than commit it....

wearing the headscarf and covering ur body is not enough... it's the actions that follow...

if u uncover ur body... one man looks at ur body (maybe with lust even if ur inention is pure...)... then u will be sinned and he will be sinned and ur sins acumulate to his sins that were commited because of U uncovering ur body...

people, especially men, fighting for the removal of the headscarf espceially in france which they've allready done... are truly corrupt.. they try to hide their intentions by using generalistaions such as the above (hiding weapons)... and stating some kind of political remark to jutsify their cause
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

see now this guy knows what his talking about
good on ya reps for you mate

abey85

HSC
i think he takes his own opinion a little too seriously. who cares what abott thinks, and what he thinks. Conferences like this could only achieve one thing - further intolerance in our society.

tattoodguy

just out of curiousity.............all u dirty muslims ------------- do you think i should be aloud to preach my hatred of ur religion etc?

if we have a free society etc....and u want to be freee to wear ur relgious clothing and all the other freedoms our governemtn gives you....do you also think i should have the right to free speach and complain about u alll?

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
tattoodguy said:
just out of curiousity.............all u dirty muslims ------------- do you think i should be aloud to preach my hatred of ur religion etc?

if we have a free society etc....and u want to be freee to wear ur relgious clothing and all the other freedoms our governemtn gives you....do you also think i should have the right to free speach and complain about u alll?
u can complain all u like
coz as far as im concerned people dont like what they dont know
actually u fear what u dont know
if u would actually bother to get to know islam..properly..and understand it minimally..(proper understanding)..not just terrorism and whatever else u believe
then you wouldnt mind it as much as you do
but yeah say what u wnat..i dont care coz i know its not true..

S

Sheehan :)

tattoodguy said:

you see i would care what you said if you were important.....but you're not....your probably one of those "tattoed" guys that live in housing estates and are so povo that they cant afford books or an education to find out about diverse religions and cultures, thus making u an ignorant pig who blabbers out everything said to him by his trailor trash parents and who logs onto BOS at his local library (freetime for 15 minutes) just to spread hate. At least one thing you said right is that ur spreading hate not fact so you just totaly made urself to look like an asshole trailor trash. huh....wait what was i saying...oh yeah ur not important, no one takes into account ur opinions and your parents dont love each other :) have a nice day :)

Kulazzi

HSC
tattoodguy said:

Yes, you're correct, we do have a free society and free speech however that does not mean to be racial and prejudice against other religions by talking out against them. We are a multicultural society with people from diverse backgrounds and religions. But, you see, free speech and preaching your hatred of Islam does not mix in the blender. However free speech, equality and freedom do.

SabtheLab

Mindlessly Acuminous
HSC
tattoodguy said:

sweetheart, just to clear a few things up....if you mean dirty as in physically, well, muslims wash at least 5 times a day. if you mean dirty as in psycholgically perhaps, then i suppose if you consider tolerance, peace, helping the poor, not harming humans and animals, not bitching about each other, and following the rules dirty attributes, then i have to say ur thoroughly deluded.

mahuligan

HSC
zahid said:
Who the fuck does that motherfucking poof think he is....ISLAM destroying Australian society?, thats the biggest load of shit i heard, his fucken position in parliament should be dismissed for this sort of fucking outrage
zahid said:
You stupid FUCK....ur the one that said that u support OSAMA, u stupid fucktard, u got no idea what ur on about.
Sheehan :) said:
Yofucking son of a bitch....these "ethnics" you talk about saved teh Australian economy by providing all the albour for the jobs back in the days yuou fucking son of a bitch. And Faggot why the fuck are you so racist against Islam for huh mother fucker......maybe because your a gay , homosexual, faggot of nature whos scared of islam cause they dont condone ur style of living...faggot....you call muslims uncivilised i don't see anything more uncivilised than two grown hairy men fucking each other up the ass
i was so close to expressing my outrage at the idea of a conference like that..but then i saw something even more worse

how can you two try to defend islam when you act so abusive like that?as a fellow muslim i think its disgusting... there are several other muslims in this this thread who are saying their opinions decently...you two sound like hypocrites. Sheehan especially you...go back and read your posts in this thread...you'll find that the ideas you express in them and the way you wrote it are quite contradictory.

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
soha said:
u might have bombs in ur hejab and blow him up...because every muslim woman does.
LOL hehe ur funni! yeah i dun lyk muslims veri much either, dey are alwayz heaps rude 2 me at work!

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
I know many people of many different religions, and I do not find that Muslims are any ruder than Australian christians for that matter. I am not surprised that Abbott is speaking at this stupid conference, nor am I surprised that it is run by Mr Nile. These men are living in the dark ages with some weird fundamentalist, Christian, male view of the world. I do not think muslims as a collective whole are ruining Australia, but rather rude, dumb, arrogant and/or violent people are regardless of what race or religion they are, including both these men (they are on my personal hit list). Bloody hell, what a stupid claim to make.

Is it just me or is Mr Abbott the most conservative SRC rep from sydney uni ever????

Gaki

HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
LOL hehe ur funni! yeah i dun lyk muslims veri much either, dey are alwayz heaps rude 2 me at work![/QU

ok i was wondering how do u no that every single person that was rude 2 u r muslim, i mean i get u can tell with sum women cuz they wear the head scarf, but wat about men, they dunt hav it written on their heads that they're muslim. and wat no non-muslim person has ever been rude 2 u?
and tattoodguy, i wonder how many muslim ppl u actually know? by the sound of u none. rnt u being a but of an asshole 4 generalising b4 u even no watta hell ur talking bout? not all terrorists in the world r muslims, hitler wasnt muslim!!!
islam is just a religion, that do things differnt 2 christians, so we should put em all in jail or kill em? wtf?

SabtheLab

Mindlessly Acuminous
HSC
In saying you dont like Muslims, ur actually discriminating against a religion, not a race. meaning ur saying you dont like the principle of Islam which is basically all about peace and tolerance. perhaps you dont like SOME lebmuslims or whatever, but dont assume that all muslims are bad because of the 50 or so youve seen out of 1.6 billion muslims in the world.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
LOL hehe ur funni! yeah i dun lyk muslims veri much either, dey are alwayz heaps rude 2 me at work!
that was taken out of context
and i am muslim so why are u telling me you dont like muslims very much either?
if i could complain about every race and ethnicity and religon and colour and creed that was rude to me at work..
i would come to conclude that people..human beings are rude in general
not just muslims...

ahmad

HSC
N/A
sXcGuRl69aU said:
bitch why generalise for
people like u i really hate

plus for people's information, nearly half of lebanon is christian, and personally i have met labenese christians

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
ahmad said:
bitch why generalise for
people like u i really hate

plus for people's information, nearly half of lebanon is christian, and personally i have met labenese christians
why does everyone asume the rude people are lebs?
( they could be paletinians..iraqis jordinians syrians egyptians etc..
even tho lebs are usually the rude ones etc..but still..people just asume its the lebs

tempco

HSC
soha said:
even tho lebs are usually the rude ones etc..but still..people just asume its the lebs
you've just answered your own question.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
nekkid said:
you've just answered your own question.
yeah buts its like saying all chinese are rude to me
but they could be japanese ..or korean etc..ppl just say chinese in general

or all indians are rude
they could be pakis..or srilanken or bangldesh etc..they just pick a natio and stik with it
like lebanese
but yes i understand they are rude.in general..but still the moral of the story is dont assume ..lol

ahmad

HSC
N/A
mahuligan said:
i was so close to expressing my outrage at the idea of a conference like that..but then i saw something even more worse

how can you two try to defend islam when you act so abusive like that?as a fellow muslim i think its disgusting... there are several other muslims in this this thread who are saying their opinions decently...you two sound like hypocrites. Sheehan especially you...go back and read your posts in this thread...you'll find that the ideas you express in them and the way you wrote it are quite contradictory.
i agree with u...but some people just piss u off so much because of their stupid, arrogant comments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)