ANU entry cut off (1 Viewer)

blahblahh

HSC
Hi Guys, i just wanted to ask if its possible to still get into ANU if you're atar's in the 70s ? Do they still consider you ??

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
ANU's base cutoff is around 82 if I remember correctly, but you can boost your entrance rank if you have other qualifications e.g. TAFE or if you do uniTEST.

random-1006

Banned
HSC
Hi Guys, i just wanted to ask if its possible to still get into ANU if you're atar's in the 70s ? Do they still consider you ??

lol, you get 70 atar for just showing up to your exams and writting your name on the paper :p

like everyone at my school got over 70 ( or not much under it!), even the people that jigged like 1/2 there classes and got suspended like 5 times

Last edited:

blahblahh

HSC
Is University of Canberra THAT bad ? As in reputation wise ? or is it academically bad as well. Sorry, also another question, what if you get 80, falling just 2 atar points below the cut off, is there still a chance of getting in ?.
sorry guys i know i've asked alot of questions .

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Is University of Canberra THAT bad ? As in reputation wise ? or is it academically bad as well.
ANU students aren't the best people to ask :p UC is fairly good for some courses e.g. Education, not as good for more theoretical stuff.

Sorry, also another question, what if you get 80, falling just 2 atar points below the cut off, is there still a chance of getting in ?.
sorry guys i know i've asked alot of questions .
uniTEST can give you 5 bonus points IIRC.

buyhercandy

HSC
Some of the Colleges offer bonus points for certain Year 11 & 12 studies. I believe Business and Economics offer up to five bonus points for certain Maths and English scores, while Asia-Pacific offers up to five bonus points for language studies.

buyhercandy

HSC
Also, the base cut-off for 2010 was 80 in Arts and Asia-Pacific Studies. Not 82 as per previous years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)