ANU - Frequently Asked Questions (replacement) (1 Viewer)

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
This is a replacement thread for the other sticky that vanished into thin air during the BOS hacking. The "thread invalid" sticky will stay because they are still considering restoring parts of the site

Basically, due to the limited "up-time" of this site, i've moved everything to do with the FAQ onto a new site - http://anufaq.wordpress.com/ . I've added extra stuff, and backed it up, so it can be restored.

The site is divided up into 7 areas

• Welcome - welcomes people to the site, tells them about ANU, how to visit ANU, and some quick polls about you - so i know what appeals to people
  • Accommodation - Discusses applying for accomodation, what to expect, summaries of colleges, how to apply
  • Halls & Colleges - Goes into detail about all of the undergraduate colleges. I've thrown as much detail in there as possible. If you live at one of these colleges, and you want something updated, give me a buzz.
  • Courses - discusses the basics of which courses to do, and general tips about choosing subjects (how many & what the course codes are about)
  • New Students - Ok so you've got an acceptance, what next? well new students covers this, advises what to bring, what to expect and how to get to ANU
  • Links - covers the basic websites you may want to access for further research
  • Contacts - how to contact me, provide feedback, and legal issues.

Important features

http://anufaq.wordpress.com/

Why is the site not on BOS? It originally was, but it got too big for the window, and the site was having major stability issues.

Please note, if you went on the site, and you loved it, let me know. If you went on the site, and you think its shit, let me know how it can be improved. I need feedback to keep the site relevant and interesting.

Please don't post in this thread. Post general questions in other threads, and feedback on the website (there is an email there, and an anonymous feedback form)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)