ANU or UTS (1 Viewer)

friend177

HSC
so ANU is the best for everything, considering i got guaranteed accommodation, is it worth the trouble moving there or should i stay at sydney and deal with UTS, which i got an early offer to and must accept by 2nd of January. There is no hope for me to get into UNSW. because the atar needed for software/commerce is 96.7, whilst in ANU it is 88 (however it is the best UNI in Australia and is probably most recognizable throughout the world. Stuck in an absolute dilemma, next thing you know i might get a scholarship in macquarie.

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
so ANU is the best for everything, considering i got guaranteed accommodation, is it worth the trouble moving there or should i stay at sydney and deal with UTS, which i got an early offer to and must accept by 2nd of January. There is no hope for me to get into UNSW. because the atar needed for software/commerce is 96.7, whilst in ANU it is 88 (however it is the best UNI in Australia and is probably most recognizable throughout the world. Stuck in an absolute dilemma, next thing you know i might get a scholarship in macquarie.
Debatable.

halapenyo

HSC
yeah ANU isnt very good for engineering. it is known for arts/humanities and social sciences.

for engineering UNSW would be the best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)