ANU Roll Call 2013 (1 Viewer)

lackylol

HSC
N/A
I'm doing exactly the same thing AHAHAHHA SEEYA THERE!!

ACAV

HSC
Com/Law,

Didn't expect to get in, so no accommodation booked.

See the other Law people there!

clarg

HSC
BAH got Fenner Hall, don't mind the walk but I really didn't want self-catered =/

SoresuMakashi

HSC
:*( It looked super interesting but I didn't even apply for it because I didn't think I'd make the ATAR (I was completely clueless). Turns out I was well above the cut-off. Sigh. Going to miss that peaceful atmosphere.

Now I'm going to devolve into one of those guys that trolls ANU forums by talking about how there's nothing interesting in Canberra.

mellow-yellow99

HSC
Got into Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) there!!! So happy!
Also, I got into Bruce - anyone else?

imnotbatman

HSC
Is accommodation full? I signed up for it on 24 Dec and it seems like I didn't get it since a lot of people have it already.

cerebellum

HSC
Is accommodation full? I signed up for it on 24 Dec and it seems like I didn't get it since a lot of people have it already.
Call them and ask! It's up to you to find out, if you haven't been notified already. Also, call up each unilodge and ask them if they have vacancies. I know for sure that Academie House still has vacancies. It's off-campus but it's across the street from ANU.

Chazure

HSC
Uni Grad
programs in sig. Burgmann College.

Canberra kind of grew on me, can't wait to go back in about a weeks time.

Galapagos

HSC
N/A
:*( It looked super interesting but I didn't even apply for it because I didn't think I'd make the ATAR (I was completely clueless). Turns out I was well above the cut-off. Sigh. Going to miss that peaceful atmosphere.

Now I'm going to devolve into one of those guys that trolls ANU forums by talking about how there's nothing interesting in Canberra.
don't worry, you can have another shot at it next year if you want to...I got an offer but I can't afford to go :'(

Procyon11

HSC
Uni Grad
Canberra kind of grew on me, can't wait to go back in about a weeks time.
Indeed. Canberra is such an awesome place to live. I've lived here all my life, but I've travelled a lot and visited many cities around the globe (especially Europe, as I'm Austrian by heritage), and believe me, there's nothing else quite like Canberra.

don't worry, you can have another shot at it next year if you want to...I got an offer but I can't afford to go :'(
But with an (equivalent) ATAR of 99.95 you should have received the ANU National University Scholarship!. Pays $12,500 per year, which would have covered your course fees. And then you could have applied for the ANU Equity Accommodation Scholarship to pay, at least partially, for the accommodation. You may even have been eligible for Youth Allowance, which pays up to $407.50 a fortnight for a person that is single, with no children, 18 years or more, and required to live away from home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)