ANU Roll Call 2014 (1 Viewer)

cloudsandcream

HSC
Just Accepted my early offer at ANU! Thought it'd be good to connect with students going there next year...since I will know no one (moving from VIC)
Post your details ;)
Me:
Flexible Double of Medical Science/Science (Psychology). And staying at Lena Karmel :headbang:

GL1001

HSC
Got offered mine today as well and likely accept it tomorrow morning.

Double of B.Laws/International Relations (or maybe B.Laws/Arts havent decided). Moving from Sydney to B&G.

btw, havent received an email regarding my accommodation yet, will it come or should I accept my UAC before they confirm my accommodation and ask for a deposit?

cloudsandcream

HSC
Got offered mine today as well and likely accept it tomorrow morning.

Double of B.Laws/International Relations (or maybe B.Laws/Arts havent decided). Moving from Sydney to B&G.

btw, havent received an email regarding my accommodation yet, will it come or should I accept my UAC before they confirm my accommodation and ask for a deposit?
Good to meet you! When are you planning to move? :)

And I got mine at the same time I got an offer...but I bet you unilodge do it different, pretty sure you'll get one when you accept, but you'd probably gotten it by now right? ;)

GL1001

HSC
Good to meet you! When are you planning to move? :)

And I got mine at the same time I got an offer...but I bet you unilodge do it different, pretty sure you'll get one when you accept, but you'd probably gotten it by now right? ;)
I'd like to move in earlier and try to find somewhere to work before I start stressing about uni, so probably a week or two before uni starts.

Just accepted my offer today and it said I'd be emailed within 2 days. Still no word from accommodation :/

arimerialc

HSC
Hi everyone, I'll be starting at ANU this year too, doing Arts/Law.

GL1001, I wouldn't stress about the accommodation offers (yet!), I was told at the Sydney Advisory Day that ANU halls and colleges don't send out their offers until the UAC Main Round. I'm hoping that's the case because I haven't heard anything yet either.

Also, just a general question for everyone who's gotten an early offer - have you enrolled in your subjects online yet? I'm confused by the process because it looks like I am able to do that for Law but I don't know what subjects to select and I don't want to stuff up my timetable.

yoyo987

HSC
1st year Bachelor of Music/Bachelor of Economics at Warrumbul Lodge. Is anyone else going to be staying at Warrumbul Lodge? I don't know much about it.

capsicum sauce

HSC
Got into Bachelor of Politics, Philosophy and Economics/Juris Doctor - a mouthful to say! But I didn't get the college I applied for, instead I got offered a place at UniLodge which is pretty overpriced in my opinion so I'm now looking for off-campus accommodation. Hopefully I won't miss out on too much of the social life..

Hitch223

HSC
Phew got into Law + IT. Hoping to see you guys there. Also to yoyo and capsicum, when did you receive your accommodation offers- I haven't received anything yet.

yoyo987

HSC
Immediately. Like as soon as I accepted my offer I was pretty surprised. What did you apply for - unilodge? I'm not too sure when the other college offers come out because it seems to me that unilodge has so far sent the offers

Hitch223

HSC
Naw applied for Burgmann which has much higher demand than the unilodges so maybe that's why. btw yoyo have you enrolled in your courses yet?

capsicum sauce

HSC
I got a text and email the day after main round offers were made. Apparently Burgmann had 75 places for a massive 375 applicants!

yoyo987

HSC
Naw applied for Burgmann which has much higher demand than the unilodges so maybe that's why. btw yoyo have you enrolled in your courses yet?
Yes I have enrolled. It took a while though. Have you? If not, just use your username and password to log on to ISIS and it's pretty straightforward from then - you may have to answer a lot of questions before you can enrol :)

arimerialc

HSC
Hey, has anyone who's accepted their offer for Law and/or Arts enrolled in their individual subjects yet? If so, how did you know what to enrol in?

harlow6

HSC
I accepted the Flexible Double of Commerce/Science (Psychology) but haven't heard anything about accommodation yet (my preference was Lena Karmel). Anybody else still waiting to hear anything referring accommodation and/or unilodge?
Also, I think I will wait until I arrive in Canberra to choose the individual subjects as I'll talk to some advisers as I have absolutely no idea..

Sun1

HSC
N/A
I accepted Bachelor of International Studies and am starting first semester this year which is sooooo soon, need to start packing!!! I still need to enrol though, it's such a long process and I tried to find where to, it gave me information but I can't find where to actually fill out the form! I also haven't heard from accommodation yet. Is anyone else scared??

Hitch223

HSC
Hey, has anyone who's accepted their offer for Law and/or Arts enrolled in their individual subjects yet? If so, how did you know what to enrol in?
Hey arimerialc, I'm doing law with you but I also have no idea what to enroll in. If you find out, please tell me

harlow6

HSC
I accepted Bachelor of International Studies and am starting first semester this year which is sooooo soon, need to start packing!!! I still need to enrol though, it's such a long process and I tried to find where to, it gave me information but I can't find where to actually fill out the form! I also haven't heard from accommodation yet. Is anyone else scared??
I know right so soon, nervous excitement for me! I think the accommodation contracts start early Feb? And O-Week is 10th-14th.
I'm moving from Sydney so it'll be nice to live someplace new :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)