Any 1 going to CSU Bathurst in 05? (1 Viewer)

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
CSU was on my preferences.. and still is.. need to change it though, because I didnt hand in the application. I wanted to do journalism there, I was impressed with the uni when I went there, but too far away and I'm better off in the city.

Lou_86

pro procrastinator
HSC
yeah i applied for the PR course...not sure if i'll get in thou!! keep my fingers crossed!

maverick180

HSC
yeah my sister went to csu bathurst and had a mad time. supposedly a great social uni so if your down with partying and making good friends then csu bathurst is your place to shine.

ps, you may learn something as well!

dave_119

Banned
HSC
well considering, i live within 100-150km of CSU Bathurst, i get an extra 5 UAI acreditation, cause they encourage locals to go to the uni, so there is about 10 of my mates atm, goin out to bathust, and with my extra marks, i should be doin criminal justice/policing or pscylogoy

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
well.... being a Lithgow girl CSU is the closest uni for me (40 mins by car) but another two reasons for wanting to go to CSU next yr is that I'm close to home still if anything happens to me, due to the fact that I have a physical disability (I'm looking at living on campus, I don't drive).
The main reason is that they have the most reconised communcation school in the country! ;)

Lady_Melian

stary nights
HSC
dave_119 said:
well considering, i live within 100-150km of CSU Bathurst, i get an extra 5 UAI acreditation, cause they encourage locals to go to the uni, so there is about 10 of my mates atm, goin out to bathust, and with my extra marks, i should be doin criminal justice/policing or pscylogoy
who else at st columbas is going out to bathurst??

dave_119

Banned
HSC
crawfo and myself atm, but ive heard other people r considering moving out there

K

katie_tully

awwwwwwwwr bathurst, you guys will be near me!!
bathurst is good. you'll like it. just pack some jumpers. LOTS of jumpers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)