• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

any Ani DiFranco fans! (1 Viewer)

kittycat552

I love Ani too! Why come into this thread if you don't enjoy Ani's music...and reverting to calling me a "lesbot" just because i like her music shows how much YOU indeed are the immature fuckwit.

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
I like Ani. I'm not totally over the moon obsessed with her, but I own two of her albums. 'Educated Guess' and her double 'Revelling' and 'Reckoning'.

I came across her in Year 11. I was on a debating trip and my friends gave me this mix CD. I don't know the name of it, but all I remember..."i'm trying to keep uuuuuuuppppppp!"

My all time favourite track is 'Bliss Like This'. I just like the unique sound of Ani, she has such a gutsy and obscure way of expressing herself. I must say, I like her older stuff more than her latest stuff.

kittycat552

I am quite obsessed with her! I love Educated Guess, So Much Shouting So Much Laughter and Little Plastic Castles. All time favourite tracks include: Both Hands, Gravel, 32 Flavors, Swim, Not A Pretty Girl, Shameless, Little Plastic Castles, Origami, Bliss Like This, To The Teeth, Dilate, Fuel and As Is.

SharkBait

HSC
agreed

Tiney, i'm with u 100%....it shouldnt matter if an artist is homo or heterosexual..it should be all abt the music and all i can say is ani is a fantastic artist at that.
btw, thank u for the info on soundworld...i've wantin to buy her album, so much shoutin so much laughter for ages!!!

Sharkbait

kittycat552

Good luck with that SharkBait...you will definately be able to get a few of Ani's albums from Soundworld.

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
i didnt even know she was a lesbian (is she?)...i dont see what difference it makes tho?

my friend sung 'anticipate' for her HSC (music) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)