Any Chance?? (1 Viewer)

varun_294

HSC
I got 87.85 and wanted to know if i have any chance to get into USYD B.Economics in the 2nd or Final Round Offer. I did not perform as well in HSC as internals pulled me down and I am still to do a Physics RE-Check!

So do i have any chance??

FrozenSky

HSC
If you cannot get into main round, then the likely hood of you getting into 2nd round or final round is even more difficult.
In 2nd round or final round you will need to absolutely slaughter the cut off to get in since the course is already full/near full.

varun_294

HSC
Are you eligible for HSC plus or EAS points?
They dont have HSC plus in USYD and also I applied for EAS but did not provide documents as parents were overseas and ATO wouldn't give NOA :(. So nope neither!

I was hoping on the demand of the course as apparently it has died down in USYD and has falled significantly.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
They dont have HSC plus in USYD and also I applied for EAS but did not provide documents as parents were overseas and ATO wouldn't give NOA :(. So nope neither!

I was hoping on the demand of the course as apparently it has died down in USYD and has falled significantly.
I have not heard any rumours along these lines and I would be surprised if they did end up to be true.

What I suggest you do is just keep it as your first preferences just in case.

varun_294

HSC
I have not heard any rumours along these lines and I would be surprised if they did end up to be true.

What I suggest you do is just keep it as your first preferences just in case.
Oh fair enough.. as even my career advisor at school said Economics as a degree is dying out and Commerce has boomed due to it broad range of majors and pathways. I have my actual possible preference is Number 7 LOL :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)