>>>>>>>Any drummers or bass players? (1 Viewer)

Rebz101

HSC
We are a vocalist and a guiarist (two 17 Yrs olds, female), writing our own songs. We dont really see ourselves catorgorised in a particular genre but i guess we're more pop-punk then anything, like alt punk/rock. We dont have anything recorded at the moment.

We are looking for moderatly experienced drummer and bassist, aged from about 16 - 20something-ish, that are in the area (preferably male, if its all girls not many people would listen to us - sad but true). We want guys that want to start a band not join an already formed one to record and gig. Practice first then gig.

We take the band seriously and want to break into music industry.

If you are at all interested please contact us! If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask. fred_weasley_lives@hotmail.com

We're very out going people and dont bite so we would love to hear from you!:cool:

redox

HSC
Can't be that hard to find a couple of token males for a girly band ;)

Hehe I know it's hard to find bass players ey ... well I'm one of the few, I'd be interested for sure though not exactly 'in the area' but I can travel.

Added you to msn.

Last edited:

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
I play the guitar, I'm not much of a drummer as I have only like 1 beat. Do you need another guitarist? We can have 2 guitars harmonising each other...:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)