any ex-HSC students, teachers happy to look over my essays? (1 Viewer)

Occupied

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,

would anyone be cool with looking over my Mod A/B/C, AOS essay (s) and/or creative?

I do:

- Discovery/ AOS: Motorcycle diaries
- Mod A: W;t and Donne
- Mod B: In the skin of a lion
- Mod C: Henry IV part 1

Thanks guys - i promise i wont swamp u with too much of my work if anyone's happy to give feedback :) If possible, im looking for teachers or university students to give me feedback, just because most yr 12s are busy prepping for trials.

I mean, ik beggars can't be choosers, but its probs also (for yr 12 marking) a bad idea to give an opportunity for a potential double-up in a school that uses turnitin hahaha

Last edited:

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Tbh I don't think many will do it for free.... that's why you should look into marking services like strawberrye's

Occupied

HSC
N/A
Tbh I don't think many will do it for free.... that's why you should look into marking services like strawberrye's
i c
idk, tbh once i graduate ill probs be happy to look over essays and stuff from ppl for free (if i get a good mark - so i can reassure myself that whatever im doing is valid LOL)
i mean, its like 15-30 min of my life tops lol it prolly wont be missed hahaha

If there's anyone happy to take a look at a few paragraphs just from the generosity of their own heart, pm me please ;)

Occupied

HSC
N/A
free bump for you

hey you could get past students to, on yourtutor.com.au
i feel so technologically retarded

how do u actually navigate that site LOL
or more importantly, dont u need to pay to use their services? cuz im poor + trials next week so...

that's not alot of time to admire a beautifully re-written/edited masterpiece as opposed to a comment (which is what im asking for) hahaha

HSC
i feel so technologically retarded

how do u actually navigate that site LOL
or more importantly, dont u need to pay to use their services? cuz im poor + trials next week so...

that's not alot of time to admire a beautifully re-written/edited masterpiece as opposed to a comment (which is what im asking for) hahaha
There's a free alternative. I will pm you the instructions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)