Any exams in Social Sciences? (1 Viewer)

dsam

HSC
Hey is there any exams in BA Social Sciences?

Cheers

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Yeah, I did one back in my first semester.

Essay type exam. Write 3 or so essays based on your readings throughout the semester. Should be that sort of format.

dsam

HSC
Yeah, I did one back in my first semester.

Essay type exam. Write 3 or so essays based on your readings throughout the semester. Should be that sort of format.
Oh,

was it hard? can you give me more insight into how it was like? Was there sufficient time to complete it satisfactorily?

Cheers

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Oh,

was it hard? can you give me more insight into how it was like? Was there sufficient time to complete it satisfactorily?

Cheers
It's like an HSC english exam. The hardest part is that you have to do all the readings to answer teh question. And frmo what I remember, some of those readings were incredibly dry and hard to sink in.

Also, they gave the questions beforehand so if you prepared a response, you were bound to do well.

^emmie^

HSC
Hey
i am in 2nd yr now and havent had any exams yet, i think they used to but in alot of the courses they have said that they recently got rid of them eg SLSP2002 which im doing now used to have an exam now it has a reflective journal instead.
in two of the courses they have replaced end of year exams with online multiple choice quizes which are extremely easy and you have all your notes and text books with you, pretty damn hard to fail i mainly got an average of 80-90%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)