Any existing ANU students? (1 Viewer)

shawnhojh

HSC
N/A
Hi guys,

recieved offer for undergrad commerce degree in ANU, is there anyone currently studying there who can share your experience/comments/pictures about the place?

it would help me greatly while im deciding on where to go. thanks alot!

Sammy-Blue

HSC
There is enough content on this forum already if you take a few minutes to look for it.

shawnhojh

HSC
N/A
Well was trying to look for pictures of the rooms in different accommodation halls, but couldnt find any on the net nor here. Any kind soul around?

Sammy-Blue

HSC
Check the individual websites of each/hall college. Several have in room shots, although the only one with a decent set of pics is Burgmann.

Evilo

HSC
Most of the rooms are pretty basic, read the faq (the section about choosing accom) then go from there. Probably the nicest is UL (and was built only 2 years ago). The others are older, but all have little differences (most of which i've tried to explain in the faq thread/and can be found on their websites). Either way you go to college for the experience and you can spend very little time in your room.

E

efast

shawnhojh said:
Hi guys,

recieved offer for undergrad commerce degree in ANU, is there anyone currently studying there who can share your experience/comments/pictures about the place?

it would help me greatly while im deciding on where to go. thanks alot!
lots of intl students, and very easy if you put in a bit of effort, more needed on econcs

expect lots of reading

HTH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)