Any funny stories plz post here (1 Viewer)

Jin-17

Hello all,

As the forum seem to be deing at the moment while people are in schoolies and stuff, I will like to go back on the days when I was young and free and innocent:D It was the a day like no other which it was a school day (no duh). One of my friend blocked me while playing basketball at lunchtime, in front of all the girls so it made me look like a silly nut. As there is a friendly rivary going on with all my friends and I, i decided that it was a losing battel trying to outplay him and get him back somehow. My chance came in 5th period, when he went to the toilent to piss, i followed him and I kicked him on the back while he was pissing and as u know it wasn't a smart thing to do since if u kick someone, they will tend to go forward as the law of physics will say, and the end result was he nicely decoarted his pants. I felt so guilty about that........Maybe i should have named this post "the guilt of the young one or something" Anyone else have any funny/guity story to tell?

Sarah J

HSC
ahhh, kids can be so cruel ;)

I can't think of any funny/guilty stories at the moment. Mainly cos I'm dead-tired from work :(

Jin-17

Not exaclty kick kick thing, but think of it more like a gentle push, but even so, the final verdict was that nice wet patch on his pants. But this was back in my hell days when I was young and stuff (i think it was like year 11) and i have to admit I still do it at times as a joke to some firends. So anyone that is going to UTS or syd remember and be careful or else u may be next. No one is safe while I still live.:D :chainsaw:

Ronnie

Originally posted by Jin-17
Not exaclty kick kick thing, but think of it more like a gentle push, but even so, the final verdict was that nice wet patch on his pants. But this was back in my hell days when I was young and stuff (i think it was like year 11) and i have to admit I still do it at times as a joke to some firends. So anyone that is going to UTS or syd remember and be careful or else u may be next. No one is safe while I still live.:D :chainsaw:

you're lucky man..... my reflex would be to turn around immediately and decorate your head

lol

Jin-17

Originally posted by Ronnie

you're lucky man..... my reflex would be to turn around immediately and decorate your head

lol
really!!!!! Personally I heavily doubt it, I can only think of a handful that can do what u claim u can. Also, someone such as yourselve hitting me? I have to say dream on bud, it takes alot of guts and skills to do that and once again i repeat only a handful can do that. Not trying to be rude here, but I dont like it when people claim that they can do stuff when they cant. I think it really downgrades some other martial artists like my older brother who seems to live and breathe martial arts.

Besides it wasn't really intended to happend that way, and my friend knew that, and the thing is friends dont hit each other.

Last edited:

Felix: I

i think the decorations he mean doesn't actually have anything to do with hitting you....hehe :)

Jin-17

here is another one from my youth. To cut it short, we were playing truth and dare and unfortunatly (for him anyways) one of my friend had a dare, and he was selected to run around naked in the middle of a highway naked. (dont ask me i didnt make that dare, personally though it was stupid) and the thing is he did. Than one of my other friend while he was occupid with his task, took his clothes and nicked off.

Christine

beige member
HSC
*christine decided she is glad to be female because women just hurt with words*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)