ANy Geo Notes? (1 Viewer)

streetball

HSC
heyhey

Trial Sc is comming up and, my worst subjects are History and Geo

making notes for History is alright but Geo is a little harder, just wandering whether any of you's have geo notes that u could post on this thread

Xianyunyehe

HSC
回复: ANy Geo Notes?

for Geo, u need to be abl to do diferent kinds of SKILLS QUEST,
then read through ur textbook, make notes for ISSUES IN AUST, FUTURE CHALLENGE & HUMAN RIGHTS.
not sure if we got the same text, but mine is like above.
hope can help u.

Sleiphnir

HSC
N/A
Did the geo/hist syllabus change since 2004? If not I have my year 10 notes I made the night/morning of my exams. PM me if you stil want them and I'll dig them up.

streetball

HSC
hello Sleiphnir

thank you, i dont no whether the syllabus has changed or not, but i would like to have a look anyways

thank you

Sleiphnir

HSC
N/A
I found my history, geography and science notes - did you want hist + sci or only geo?

Sleiphnir

HSC
N/A
BTW woah these notes are weird. My geo ones are probably the worst of all of them (by writing them the night before I really mean 2am the morning of the exam). Holy shit they look dodgy. (I still got band six's though)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Sleiphnir said:
BTW woah these notes are weird. My geo ones are probably the worst of all of them (by writing them the night before I really mean 2am the morning of the exam). Holy shit they look dodgy. (I still got band six's though)
Mine's would be more fucked than yours i.e. I had none :)

Sleiphnir

HSC
N/A
For a large section of my history notes; ie WW2 I hadn't yet discovered the beauty of dot points so it's a page long paragraph that goes for nearly 2 pages(very detailed). It's something like 17 pages in total I think (history alone)
Actually I just looked over some sections and they look alright. The long paragraph was accompanied by a tonne of dot points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)