Any girls here who would get it on with another girl? (1 Viewer)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
that pinkbarbie chick is always talking about how she wants to get it on with her bf and another chick.............

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i rememebr once..my friend..was like talking about girls kissing eachother and practicing with a friend
i was like um dude..ane u hinting you wnat to kiss me..
she soo was..
but coz she saw i was totally grossed out..she sed no
but i was like yuk..if i want to practice i'll practice wif a guy...
but yeah..never been kissed b4..so yeah..especially not by a girl

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
BreaKing said:
that pinkbarbie chick is always talking about how she wants to get it on with her bf and another chick.............
hey :(
look ive been there with chicks before and im with my boyfriend now and quite content and i only said it was a fantasy for a threesome which ive since grown out of....but mybest friend and i kiss pretty often but its not experimenting or lesbian or anything, its just what happens. i wouldnt regualry do it with anyone else...though ive had a bit of experience :(

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
mybest friend and i kiss pretty often but its not experimenting or lesbian or anything, its just what happens
but isnt that kinda bisexuality?
i couldnt ever kiss my girl-mates....... it'd be weird. but thats just me

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i would never have a lesbian relationship
but i dunno other things are okay if i am drunk...
and i have kissed some of my friends before
the bonding that happens at schoolies....

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
i've never kissed another girl and never wanted to either...

i think the belief is that every girl has done it, and if they haven't they've thought about it...

Collin

HSC
N/A
tammer said:
i think the belief is that every girl has done it, and if they haven't they've thought about it...
Werd .

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
tammer said:
you're saying you have never even for a brief moment thought about it?
im sure u have...... im straight and ive thought about it.. but i still find guys more attractive

Collin

HSC
N/A
azzie said:
you're saying you have never even for a brief moment thought about it?
im sure u have...... im straight and ive thought about it.. but i still find guys more attractive
Umm.. read again dear, she said that if a girl hasn't done it, she HAS thought about it.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
azzie said:
but isnt that kinda bisexuality?
no its not...its not as if id have a full lesbian relationship.

and i think only doing it when your drunk is poor. it shows how scared you are to face such things in relaity/soberness. pretty much what you do when your drunk is fake because you dont have the ability to make proper decisions, so i think its pathetic only doing it then, either do it sober or not all.

and me and my best friend have boyfriends...its such a weird relationship but thats how close we are and we just love each other heaps, but we wouldnt leave our boyfriends for each other we dont feel like that

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Of course they've thought about it, but i'm not sure as a natural impulse.. more likely because of the ammount culture pushes the idea onto people these days.
Anyway i'd never kiss a guy, i've had sex with a guy but that was terrible and i didn't want it.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i dont think like its something your sort of forced to think about. like you cant help what you think about, i mean a lot of people probably think about illegal or unacceptable things, which isnt pressured by society. most girls i believe, imagine what it would be like. like how boys (and girls) imagine what their first kiss or first sexual encounter would be like

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I think you're just trying to make yourself feel better.
The only reason why girls are thinking about it more and more is because of our current culture, before this current time i think girls thinking about other girls was as common as people that have other various fetishes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)