Any good shows/movies? (1 Viewer)

bibekkochar

HSC
yeah the last time u could probably properly like rory was when she was in high school
exactly post s3 she began to fall off yes, but even in s4 she was bearable, she was within a new environment and without a partner for once, but after the final episode is when she properly fell off

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
how recently did you guys watch gg I watched in 2022 and forgot the plot since
im glad she was unlikeable and problematic at times otherwise the show would be rlly boring

bibekkochar

HSC
how recently did you guys watch gg I watched in 2022 and forgot the plot since
im glad she was unlikeable and problematic at times otherwise the show would be rlly boring
dont really remember as i watched it on and off with my sister but i rewatched it last year, and yeah i definitely agree with obviously her having her flaws, but its more or less she did become more annoying as the show went on. and i feel like she had a character assassination in the reboot

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
dont really remember as i watched it on and off with my sister but i rewatched it last year, and yeah i definitely agree with obviously her having her flaws, but its more or less she did become more annoying as the show went on. and i feel like she had a character assassination in the reboot
I gave up on her when she slept with dean while he was married

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
Started watching Turning Point: The Bomb and the Cold War

Too much in it to binge. So will stretch it out over 9 days.

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
Watching NOVA s51e05 now.

It is on A.I. Revolution

Here is imdb storyline:

A.I. tools like ChatGPT seem to think, speak, and create like humans. But what are they really doing? From cancer cures to Terminator-style takeovers, leading experts explore what A.I. can - and can't - do today, and what lies ahead.

aqwerty13402

HSC
PLEASE watch The End Of The F***ing World and Baby Reindeer (released yesterday). GREAT shows, and very binge worthy. Just be careful, you will be left feeling empty cos its so sososososo good

theaeneid

HSC
N/A
Game of Thrones - the 8th season isnt as bad as they say and the first 6 are the best tv of all time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)