Any good shows/movies? (1 Viewer)

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
I recently saw The Beguiled and now that Erin Patterson has been charged with murder I have been wondering if she saw that too. One of the final scenes shows Clint Eastwood poisoned and dying from mushrooms at a dinner table.

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
Coming in 2024:

Ancient Aliens Season 20
The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 5
Beyond Skinwalker Ranch Season 2

It's all about aliens if you like that stuff.

MJRey

HSC
I've really been enjoying Fargo Season 5 lately.

carla69dion

Banned
HSC
Seriously I have nothing to watch. I only watch one show Seal Team which I’ve binged to the latest episode. None of my friends watch anything good and don’t have any good recommendations either so I need some suggestions!
365 days, 365 days this day, the next 365 days all so good

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
Anton Bruckner Eine Entdeckungsreise (A Journey of Discovery)

Two very naughty boys from the St. Florian Sängerknaben go on a journey first running up to a dangerous looking attic of the Stift St. Florian to steal a map, binoculars, a looking glass and money. If you look closely at the coin you see that it is the Commemorative issue of the 1962 Austrian 25 Schilling whose reverse side has the head of Anton Bruckner - and here we get a hint of what the film is about.

The boys then continue their journey to various places seeking out paintings, statues, etc of Bruckner, starting with Ansfelden, the birthplace of Bruckner finding various Bruckner artefacts including his violin.

Then onto the Musiktheater Linz whereupon they join a band playing an instrument so large it took both of them to hold it up and they play some music of Bruckner.

Then on to the Anton Bruckner Privatuniversität where we see more Bruckner music

And then onto Windhaag and Bad Ischl - Salzkammergut where we see some dancing

The boys are in a music class in Windhaag and on a slate they convey a message “Lets go!” and sneak out when the music master isn’t looking.

They get out their map, looking glass and book on Bruckner and then get on a balloon.

They fly past the Brucknerhaus Linz, Stift Wilhering and many other places of significance to Bruckner. Then finally landing in a vineyard where they steal some fruit.

They then go running into the Musikverein Wien where they see a bust of Bruckner next to one of Brahms.

Finally they come back to the St. Florian Sängerknaben and join in singing the Locus iste, WAB 023 and during this we see Bruckner’s final resting place in a crypt beneath the organ.

The film is to commemorate the 200th anniversary of the birth of Bruckner.

Last edited:

Cute-Duckie

HSC
For a show, Brooklyn 99 is incredible (I mean you have to like comedy but yk), and I will die on this hill.

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
both gg's are my favs if we're netflix and chilling we're watching either one no buts
to those who watched gilmore girls are u team jess or team logan🤗

letter_k_2

HSC
both gg's are my favs if we're netflix and chilling we're watching either one no buts
to those who watched gilmore girls are u team jess or team logan🤗
idkk but it's kinda implied in ayitl that jess is the new luke and logan is the new christopher so 😬
although, i dont think logan would really leave his child, rather rory would reject his help

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
idkk but it's kinda implied in ayitl that jess is the new luke and logan is the new christopher so 😬
although, i dont think logan would really leave his child, rather rory would reject his help
my memory of ayitl is close to zero it was such a forgettable bit for me lol, in my head rory and co never grew up 😔 jess 🤩🤩

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
Watching Einstein and the Bomb now.

A very unkind review is on imdb but I think it is undeserving.

It seems to be quite good.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)