Any one study stat171????? (1 Viewer)

thaowendy77

HSC
Hi,
I'm first year student and by checking facebook, I didn't see talk or offering STAT171 textbook at all so it should be very tough subject, right??
Anyone leave any comments about this subject & tutor or exam difficulty

benzhu

HSC
Hi,
I'm first year student and by checking facebook, I didn't see talk or offering STAT171 textbook at all so it should be very tough subject, right??
hey..im third year actuarial studies students. stat171 is one of the most difficult units out of all your first year units. you need to achieve at least credit (65+) in order to study acst212 in the second semester. however, if you attend all your lectures, do all tutorial homework and assignments, you should be fine. the final exam is not too difficult but VERY LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

benzhu

HSC
Hi,
btw, im selling stat171 textbook for $85. feel free to contact me if you like to purchase it.

thaowendy77

HSC
thank you, at least how is the unit like!!
It's so weird that not even one person mention about this unit on facebook:detective:
I will attend enrollment on 21 Feb (too late, I know) and decide to choose this unit, purchase your book. thanksss!!!!!!!

benzhu

HSC
Stat170 is much easier than stat171. A lot of people choose it as planet unit.

benzhu

HSC
thank you, at least how is the unit like!!
It's so weird that not even one person mention about this unit on facebook:detective:
I will attend enrollment on 21 Feb (too late, I know) and decide to choose this unit, purchase your book. thanksss!!!!!!!
Your welcome. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)