• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Any one think Questions one was hard? (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
Ok I thought questions 2/3 were easy yet I thought questions 1 was hard, compared to 2003,2004 it was a lot harder its no fair :(

sarahlouiseir

HSC
i liked the texts the boat one was nice
it was tricky but doable
we should be happy what a rocking exam!!!
good luck for the rest!

HSC
N/A
no way!

section one was teh easiest out of the three and compared to last year.
section 2 was harder than last year...becasue yo9u had to have a stimulus

section 3 was harder than last year..beacuse its hard to make a good thesis
where as last year...they guided you

evette13

HSC
I agree that section ONE was the most difficult. THe others had no definite structure- ppl could have bloody got 15 for section two if they wrote a poem! I found it hard to relate the techniques in the first text to the concept of journeys, what about u?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
yeah i struggled more with section 1 than the other 2 sections, but its never been my strong point

7th Sign

HSC
evette13 said:
I agree that section ONE was the most difficult. THe others had no definite structure- ppl could have bloody got 15 for section two if they wrote a poem! I found it hard to relate the techniques in the first text to the concept of journeys, what about u?

I think ive stuffed up that first section, I talked about the globe thing that guy was standing on and some words representing things from text 1 and text 2 been similar or something, I was also talking about font and vectors for a bit but yes its very hard to relate the image to journeys.

jess121

I agree

I thought section one was the hardest by far, but the images in section 2 were a little bizaarree, you could tell the images that would be used the most.

S

screamtherapy

I thought section 3 was so good!
Way better thatn the catholic school trial!

Owyn

HSC
I found section I hard too, because although all 3 had alot of tecniques, and where relevant to journeys, they didnt link the two. Like text 1 and 2, half the tecniques where trying to sell the book.

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
yar section one was way hard!I talked about caraciture of the little man, and how the globe thingo represented a human mind...was that right??and i rekon the other two sections were heaps easy!cinch!

qwertas

HSC
did anyone find that they ran out of time in section 3 to write like there was so much to write

hikari

HSC
section 1 was pretty easy. it's called: the art of bullshitting. the most important life skill u'll ever need, exercised in a subject disguised as "ENGLISH"

(O_o)

HSC
section 1 was alright, although didnt like the 5mark question.... :( plus didnt have suffiecient time to do that part of the question

section 2 - lol the caterpillar one was so cute but didnt think it wud go too well for imaginative journey as it was about first step being difficult.. chose two hands and reminised bout an old photograph ....

section 3 was greAt !! except the relating to urself part :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)