Any predictions on Communication area? (1 Viewer)

RishBonjour

HSC
It's scaling is underrated, it isn't as bad as people think. Last year I think you needed 79/100 for B6 but obviously that changes. I'm aiming for 90 raw but I'll never know lol
90raw is around 96 scaled :)
such a beautiful mark.
ahhh the dream.

kwu1

HSC
It's scaling is underrated, it isn't as bad as people think. Last year I think you needed 79/100 for B6 but obviously that changes. I'm aiming for 90 raw but I'll never know lol
Same :)

mike12345678

HSC
same 96 would be absolutely awesome.

tbh i think 90 for me is quite achievable but it honestly depends on the questions that i get.

there better not be any stupid questions that arent syllabus related like that one a with the data logger and temperature probe

HSC
N/A
does the HSC bio syllabus make you guys learn about cranial nerves or any kind of neuroanatomy?

Wajahat zia

HSC
same 96 would be absolutely awesome.

tbh i think 90 for me is quite achievable but it honestly depends on the questions that i get.

there better not be any stupid questions that arent syllabus related like that one a with the data logger and temperature probe

bro i agree with you regarding the non-syllabus related question. i tried answering that and looked through the answers and went WTF HAPPENED THERE!!!

rselvage

HSC
PRAYING for eyes to be tested. accommodation seems to be pretty common, but hasnt been asked in the last 2-3 years that i have noticed. time for old questions to be recycled (fingers crossed)

wavess

HSC
Oh there's a question that I'm confused about for search and better health
In the 2007 hsc exam there's this question :
Most pathogens must be transmitted to and enter the human body before they trigger an immune response. Relate this statement to a named infectious disease you have studied.

I've studied the influenza virus, how would I go about answering it. The answer to this question talks about malaria, but I haven't studied it.

rselvage

HSC
Oh there's a question that I'm confused about for search and better health
In the 2007 hsc exam there's this question :
Most pathogens must be transmitted to and enter the human body before they trigger an immune response. Relate this statement to a named infectious disease you have studied.

I've studied the influenza virus, how would I go about answering it. The answer to this question talks about malaria, but I haven't studied it.

i did study malaria and really its quite simple.

mosquito (as a vector) transmits the plasmodium protozoan to the body through bite. --> once pathogen enters the body, immune response occurs.

i dont know if that is worthy of 3 marks but i honestly could not think of another point to put in there without sounding like i was regurgitating general knowledge.

Aysce

HSC
i did study malaria and really its quite simple.

mosquito (as a vector) transmits the plasmodium protozoan to the body through bite. --> once pathogen enters the body, immune response occurs.

i dont know if that is worthy of 3 marks but i honestly could not think of another point to put in there without sounding like i was regurgitating general knowledge.
Well it says entering the body before triggering an immune response right?

And we know that when the Anopheles mosquito injects Plasmodium into the blood, it travels to the liver cells and undergoes asexual reproduction ie Binary fission going unnoticed by the immune resistance. Move on to saying a bit on how it adversely impacts body functions and that should seal the deal.

rselvage

HSC

And we know that when the Anopheles mosquito injects Plasmodium into the blood, it travels to the liver cells and undergoes asexual reproduction ie Binary fission going unnoticed by the immune resistance. Move on to saying a bit on how it adversely impacts body functions and that should seal the deal.

too good for me. band 3-4 here we come!

rselvage

HSC

too good for me. band 3-4 here we come!

nirukk

HSC
I quite have an instinct as if they would ask us to compare the sights of mammals (us human) to 2 other animals so that we need to mention the wavelenghts ? Last year was about sound, so why not sight this time.

so mammal: 390-750 nm
bees are good at UV light: 350-700 nm
pit viper is good at Infrared: 450-850 nm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)