Any Ressies here? (1 Viewer)

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
now that ive been at the Uni (and res) for a year.. im curious to see if anyone I met there is on BOS and i might have been chatting to them for ages?!

p.s, anyone coming to UC next year and going to be on Res??

wwjd_frog14

HSC
Hey R. It's Niki...ur New Res friend who defected to Arscott for a semester but is coming back...I came on here when I was doing my HSC, but only jump back on at the end/start of each year to see if i can help any of the new kids out :p ciao :)

its Ross LaDue

HSC
N/A
Hey, Im going to be an exchange student for this upcoming semester. I just got an acceptance into Arscott.

Any thing I should know about it?

Last edited:

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
wwjd_frog14 said:
Hey R. It's Niki...ur New Res friend who defected to Arscott for a semester but is coming back...I came on here when I was doing my HSC, but only jump back on at the end/start of each year to see if i can help any of the new kids out :p ciao :)
jesus! how did u find me!?!?!
well i thought, if im going to be a O Week leader... might as well come on here

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
its Ross LaDue said:
Hey, Im going to be an exchange student for this upcoming semester. I just got an acceptance into Arscott.

Any thing I should know about it?
cool! another exchange student!!
umm.. well Arscott is considered the 'party house' buttt.... since now Arscott is the only res still under the uni.. it could be different.

Sure its the furthest res away from the uni.. but its the closesst to the mall, subway and The Lighthouse (bar)!

im going to be staying in Arscott for a few days before the 18th.. so i can post photos and details up here if you like :)

its Ross LaDue

HSC
N/A
stalk_if_u_dare said:
cool! another exchange student!!
umm.. well Arscott is considered the 'party house' buttt.... since now Arscott is the only res still under the uni.. it could be different.

Sure its the furthest res away from the uni.. but its the closesst to the mall, subway and The Lighthouse (bar)!

im going to be staying in Arscott for a few days before the 18th.. so i can post photos and details up here if you like :)
Photos would be cool. My flight leaves on Thursday so, they better be soon :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)